• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Every time it rains a half inch your .gov dumps trillions of gallons of raw sewage into the water.

BurtG

GOLDEN TICKET HOLDER
Supporter
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Nov 9, 2022
    Northeast
    Think of all the legal about illegal drugs that your body only metabolizes a small portion of. Plus all the hormones with every woman in BC etc.

Google it if ya don’t believe it.

Oh. Yeah it’s farmers polluting the water L O L

F8CACB4C-C408-43DD-B3E8-2BE1CCD95B94.png

Suggestions on how to deal with it? Of course not.
    Instead, try acting like the liberals you laugh at pushing make believe fairy tail solutions to things. Maybe that'll help.

Instead, try acting like the liberals you laugh at pushing make believe fairy tail solutions to things. Maybe that'll help.
    Yes. Segregate the sewer systems. Increase capacity. Privatize with oversight boards the treatment plants. (Look into the back river neck plant , employees sleeping washing their cars etc , “no maintenance has been done in at least 2 years “)

That will take $$$$$$$$

If it were about the environment that’s where all the solar electric etc bs money would have went.

• Haha
    Reactions: armorpl8chikn
    This is not about frogs sexuality . Its an obvious anti guberment rant.

So if you get rid of the police/law enforcement you despise? Who’s going enforce the new sewer laws you propose?

Who provides that oversight? Wasnt one of your last rants about not being able to keep minimum wage/labor rate employees around? And you are going to redesign our waste treatment system.

26BE29F9-A2F1-4E29-AE06-C87965F1C59C.jpeg

Actually, he's right. Think of all the processed sewage sprayed on crops. They tell you all the bad stuff is gone but how far do you believe big business and gub'mint. All the raw sewage that does get into the water system, and it is full of bad stuff. Where I live the warn about not eating too many fish from the lakes...high arsenic content in the water. I blew it off until I read that in the next town over a new weed dispensary needed the water checked. They found it 4 times the limit for arsenic, and the local folks had been drinking it for years.

• Haha
    Reactions: armorpl8chikn
    You need to stick to farming.
    Whats your farm wastewater cert?
    You and I have batted this cat around before.
    Get you a job at the local plant if you are so fucking jealous, make a difference.....
    Wait......can you even pass the cert test?
    Lmao
    Those emerging pollutants aren't being "dumped" you fucking moron. They go through the process. There is no biologic processes to deal with that shit. It is being worked on by smarter minds than you. Those ".gov plants" you keep referring to have stricter regs than you crybaby.

You really should stick to things of which, you actually have a small modicum of experience.
    Stick to tearing up farm equipment, cause you know absolute jack shit about wastewater treatment.
    You are definately a mad little man, everything and everyone is out to get you.

Actually, he's right. Think of all the processed sewage sprayed on crops. They tell you all the bad stuff is gone but how far do you believe big business and gub'mint. All the raw sewage that does get into the water system, and it is full of bad stuff. Where I live the warn about not eating too many fish from the lakes...high arsenic content in the water. I blew it off until I read that in the next town over a new weed dispensary needed the water checked. They found it 4 times the limit for arsenic, and the local folks had been drinking it for years.

You are talking out of your ass too.
    Stick with what you know.
    Shit is good for your pot plants, thats all you need to know, Panama Red.

You are talking out of your ass too.
    Stick with what you know.
    Shit is good for your pot plants, thats all you need to know, Panama Red.
    Talking out your ass, Chickn.

Acapulco Gold is the one to have.

You need to stick to farming.
    Whats your farm wastewater cert?
    You and I have batted this cat around before.
    Get you a job at the local plant if you are so fucking jealous, make a difference.....
    Wait......can you even pass the cert test?
    Lmao
    Those emerging pollutants aren't being "dumped" you fucking moron. They go through the process. There is no biologic processes to deal with that shit. It is being worked on by smarter minds than you. Those ".gov plants" you keep referring to have stricter regs than you crybaby.

You really should stick to things of which, you actually have a small modicum of experience.
    Stick to tearing up farm equipment, cause you know absolute jack shit about wastewater treatment.
    You are definately a mad little man, everything and everyone is out to get you.
    Ahh yes. When they attack the messenger instead of the message . . . .

The fact you try and justify or deny dumping any sewage let alone trillions of gallons

Look up back river neck. Deny what is/was going on there

On a productive note since you came
    Here to stir shit. Is all that estrogen hormones drugs etc present in class A material ?

Still SMFH that you deny or downplay dumping all that N and P at the least in the water.

If I go from no lead limits in 1940
    To and arbitrary limit I set in 1970.
    Then half that limit in 1990.
    Then half that limit again in 2010.
    Guess what happens to the data on the charts, without the need to fudge the real number?

Who is it, Culligan. "This water has half the lead that water has."

No one wants lead/arsenic in their water...or mercury.
    Its there anyway. In some locations more than others. Lead is one of the most common elements in the earths crust.

Everyone wants clean water. No one wants to do what it takes to have clean water. Beyond that, waterways need a balance of nutrients and minerals to sustain life.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer

The fact you try and justify or deny dumping any sewage let alone trillions of gallons

Here to stir shit. Is all that estrogen hormones drugs etc present in class A material ?

Still SMFH that you deny or downplay dumping all that N and P at the least in the water.
    Sme prefer to live as the ostrich. ;)

1675101036915.png

Reactions: BurtG
    If I go from no lead limits in 1940
    To and arbitrary limit I set in 1970.
    Then half that limit in 1990.
    Then half that limit again in 2010.
    Guess what happens to the data on the charts, without the need to fudge the real number?

Who is it, Culligan. "This water has half the lead that water has."

No one wants lead/arsenic in their water...or mercury.
    Its there anyway. In some locations more than others. Lead is one of the most common elements in the earths crust.

Everyone wants clean water. No one wants to do what it takes to have clean water. Beyond that, waterways need a balance of nutrients and minerals to sustain life.
    DILLIGAF about changing limits ? I’m taking about dumping raw sewage. Just cause it’s diluted doesn’t change the pounds of n p and drugs dumped

Listen Deersniper.

I didn't come here to stir shit.
    I came here to tell you, like I have before, that you do not know what the fuck you are talking about.
    I spent well over 30 years in wastewater. I currently hold a Grade IV wastewater certification from the state of North Carolina that I have held in good standing, since 1993.

From 1987 until 2020, I worked for various municipalities, private commissions, and private companies.

This is not a "gubmint thang".
    You keep talking like you know what you are saying, but you simply don't. You read a couple hit pieces, you know a couple shitty operators and "you got this shit figured".
    You don't. You don't have a clue.

Yes. Class A material probably dies contain estrogen, and procardia, and amoxicillin, etc, ad nauseum.
    They are identified, they are "emerging pollutants. As far as I currently know, they are working on ways to deal with it. Along with PFAS and other shit we only started looking at.

Speaking of attacking the messenger.
    Punishing this Dead Duck Swamp plant wherever in Maryland you are talking about.
    Did they dump a bunch of shit? I dont know, but if they did, fuck them. Did they dump it cause their bosses told them to deal with it, cause our budget is tight. Ok fuck those assholes.

But you know what?
    What they have done, might have done, or are about to do, has no bearing on you or your limits.
    If the regs are overbearing, then lay blame on those setting the regs. Do something about it.
    I have had to run plants with my own money, to keep my license.
    Which brings us to your solutions.
    Privatization....what kind of privatization? Whats your plan? Private commission, private company altogether, private employee owned?
    See, this is why I attacked you.
    I've been there, you are just throwing your monkey shit at the wall for funny funny.

What kind of asshole does it take to attack the employees of said "violating plant".
    So you know the people working there? All lazy pieces of shit.
    "Washing their car" Holy shit, really? If they weren't washing their car, they could be doing something about that polluting. They could be cleaning the water better.
    This is a common practice. Seeing the "lazy" workers, and conflating it to a poorly run plant.
    Again. Ignorance, and general misunderstanding ANY FUCKING THING about how wastewater is treated.

When its running proper and good, there's not a lot TO do.
    When its running poorly or beyond capacity, there's not much you CAN do.

As to the combined sewers, yeah, thats your city politicians.
    An operator doesn't have a magic wand.
    None of this fixes your "problem" with the authorities over farm runoff.

I can't fathom your umbrage over you being and attacked messenger.

You literally attack everyone, like a fucking 9 year old throwing a tantrum.
    There was a time I "understood" you...now....yeah, you are just a shit slinging monkey.

5A9CC88E-F3F4-4F08-89A3-1524A1475C42.gif

You sound like a cop that says you can’t judge their work unless you have worn tje badge

DILLIGAF about changing limits ? I’m taking about dumping raw sewage. Just cause it’s diluted doesn’t change the pounds of n p and drugs dumped
    So do you know a pounds formula or not?
    The drugs go straight through the fucking process anyway so stop that shit.
    I haven't even read your hit piece, I literally don't need to. I've seen them all in 35 fucking years.
    You
    Know
    Absolute
    Peaturkey
    Shit

One thing for sure I don’t know shit about shit! Other than it smells and I try to avoid it!😂😂

Reactions: Maggot
    Listen Deersniper.

I didn't come here to stir shit.
    I came here to tell you, like I have before, that you do not know what the fuck you are talking about.
    I spent well over 30 years in wastewater. I currently hold a Grade IV wastewater certification from the state of North Carolina that I have held in good standing, since 1993.

From 1987 until 2020, I worked for various municipalities, private commissions, and private companies.

This is not a "gubmint thang".
    You keep talking like you know what you are saying, but you simply don't. You read a couple hit pieces, you know a couple shitty operators and "you got this shit figured".
    You don't. You don't have a clue.

Yes. Class A material probably dies contain estrogen, and procardia, and amoxicillin, etc, ad nauseum.
    They are identified, they are "emerging pollutants. As far as I currently know, they are working on ways to deal with it. Along with PFAS and other shit we only started looking at.

Speaking of attacking the messenger.
    Punishing this Dead Duck Swamp plant wherever in Maryland you are talking about.
    Did they dump a bunch of shit? I dont know, but if they did, fuck them. Did they dump it cause their bosses told them to deal with it, cause our budget is tight. Ok fuck those assholes.

But you know what?
    What they have done, might have done, or are about to do, has no bearing on you or your limits.
    If the regs are overbearing, then lay blame on those setting the regs. Do something about it.
    I have had to run plants with my own money, to keep my license.
    Which brings us to your solutions.
    Privatization....what kind of privatization? Whats your plan? Private commission, private company altogether, private employee owned?
    See, this is why I attacked you.
    I've been there, you are just throwing your monkey shit at the wall for funny funny.

What kind of asshole does it take to attack the employees of said "violating plant".
    So you know the people working there? All lazy pieces of shit.
    "Washing their car" Holy shit, really? If they weren't washing their car, they could be doing something about that polluting. They could be cleaning the water better.
    This is a common practice. Seeing the "lazy" workers, and conflating it to a poorly run plant.
    Again. Ignorance, and general misunderstanding ANY FUCKING THING about how wastewater is treated.

When its running proper and good, there's not a lot TO do.
    When its running poorly or beyond capacity, there's not much you CAN do.

As to the combined sewers, yeah, thats your city politicians.
    An operator doesn't have a magic wand.
    None of this fixes your "problem" with the authorities over farm runoff.

I can't fathom your umbrage over you being and attacked messenger.

You literally attack everyone, like a fucking 9 year old throwing a tantrum.
    There was a time I "understood" you...now....yeah, you are just a shit slinging monkey.
    I appreciate the info. Always willing to learn.

I do agree with him that run off from fertilizer and manure with unhealthy stuff in it is likely affecting the balance of things. A little, no problem, massive run offs, from what Ive read, do cause problems.

Suggestions?

Bingo
    Just slinging shit, not expecting any real discussion. Typical deersniper monkeyshines.
    I guess there shouldn’t be any real discussion besides $olutions.

Cause I’m right this is a big problem destroying the environment and hurting people and animals

I appreciate the info. Always willing to learn.

I do agree with him that run off from fertilizer and manure with unhealthy stuff in it is likely affecting the balance of things. A little, no problem, massive run offs, from what Ive read, do cause problems.

Suggestions?

Education.

I guess there shouldn’t be any real discussion besides $olutions.

Cause I’m right this is a big problem destroying the environment and hurting people and animals

Solutions?
    Emerging pollutants- the industry is working on it. There is no solution yet that I am aware of, processes are being tested.
    They only just started looking at this.
    I me, a former operator can't find it, if I'm not looking for it. I'm not looking for it, if I dont suspect its there. I know how much NH³ is in the water, because I know its there and run a test for ammonia nitrogen.

This whole infrastructure debacle has been coming for a very long time. I dealt with it, the entire time I was in the industry.
    It
    Takes
    Money

No one wants to spend the money it takes.
    As a rule. The people who operate the plants are paid shit, for their level of expertise and education.
    The problem is at the beaurocratic level.
    There are solutions but the money rarely gets where it is needed.
    When the money does get to the right place its often wasted because the people who operate the equipment, are left out of the decisions for what is needed.
    On top of that, "environmental citizens groups" are free in many states to "sue" for damages, thus siphoning more money from actually solving the fucking problem.

Yeah, you are lying. You do care. I absolutely care.
    I've been accused by more than one asshole of being "part of the pollution problem" yeah, i fish in those rivers too. I dont want it polluted any more than "you" do.
    I had a guy tell me, I couldn't hunt on his land anymore cause I was a wastewater operator.
    So...yeah, I'm touchy as fuck when people start talking about waste water facilities wantonly polluting. It happens, but there is always a weak link to be found and fixed.
    I've known hundreds of operators over the years. Only a couple have been shady. Every shady one I ever knew where eventually caught, stripped of their license, jailed, and fined, never to operate again. So yeah. No comparison at all to cops, period.

Oh I’m not blaming you in blaming .gov. There’s zero excuse for all this untreated sewage that ends up in the water

Oh I’m not blaming you in blaming .gov. There’s zero excuse for all this untreated sewage that ends up in the water
    Its not as simple as .gov.
    The public sets the tone for what is spent on treatment, and its driven by some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet.
    Everyone expects a free lunch, especially "environmentalists".

Are beaurocrats taking advantage of their stupidity, yes...bigly.

Combined sewers should have been dealt with a half century ago, but they weren't. At some point, the environmentalists wanted "all" rainwater treated. At this point, they are demanding, in essence, that we treat the combined flows of domestic sewage and rainwater run off.
    Its a can't win scenario at this point. Not to mention treating emerging pollutants. That we are scrambling to figure out HOW to even treat.

Agricultural run off is huge, bigger than any one plant.
    I've run the tests I've done the numbers many times in my career. The numbers don't lie, they are numbers.
    I did not run the numbers to prove the impact of agricultural run off, that was not the purpose of those tests. However, I'm sure that data was used, to show the impact of agricultural run off.

We have to eat.
    We have to shit.
    There is no free lunch.
    There are solutions, good solutions, but its gonna take money and lots of it. That money they keep wasting on bullshit would go a long way to fixing these problems.
    They don't really want to fix the problems.

There is a group of people, using all these problems to show that we need a lot less people. That isn't the solution, that is the end game goal.

They aren't going to fix the problem, they plan to simply solve the problem.

They are blowing ALL of it way out of proportion to foment panic and hatred. The reporters writing these articles are in on it. The environmental groups have been turned loose on those trying to fix the problem.

That river is still magnitudes cleaner than it was in 1960.
    You are being played.
    If they cared cared about it for real, they'd be spending money on the infrastructure.

Lazy operators. You mentioned that straight out the gate. So.....yeah. This is their fault?
    Shit slinging.
    Talk about the real problem.
    The operators may not even work for .gov.
    Many WW operators are NOT government employees.

Lazy operators. You mentioned that straight out the gate. S
    I think you’re seeing things there stirrer

Edit. By operator I thought you mean the hmfic

But yeah fuck these parasites. Seems like all .gov employees are lazy pos anymore

0A2A6BF9-34BF-4FB0-9AB4-7C26C74D2409.jpeg
    057C104B-600E-4E4F-B438-44E91C8E7ED2.jpeg

Last edited:
    The ww treatment infrastructure in some places is far behind what it should be. The millions of dollars we have sent to shit hole countries like ukraine could be going towards these badly needed upgrades.

No it isn't.
    Let’s get serious then.

Ban all fertilization of yards abd golf courses.

Oh that’s right. “That’s different “.

Lots of states have more yard acreage than crop acreage. And more wild animal pounds on hood than farm animals.

They can get their own house in order before they point fingers where they eat

I think you’re seeing things there stirrer

Post #9

I'm not gonna quote all your bullshit.

Further on that post. They can't perform maintenance if the money isn't in their budget.
    The money isn't in their budget, cause a beaurocrat on high wouldn't sign off on it.

I know how this works, cause I've been the one in the meetings screaming and foaming at the mouth about stripping our budget for bullshit like....lmao....going green with electric cars. Actual events.

• Haha
    Let’s get serious then.

Ban all fertilization of yards abd golf courses.

Oh that’s right. “That’s different “.

Lots of states have more yard acreage than crop acreage. And more wild animal pounds on hood than farm animals.

They can get their own house in order before they point fingers where they eat

In the last decade, these have been pushed into the rainwater run off regs in many states. Thus pushing us BACK toward combined sewer, as most of these areas you reference have storm water infrastructure in place.
    The environmentalists are creating these "regression" regs.

This is what happens when people come to the table with an agenda.
    It ultimately leads to idiots deferring to "uneducated operators" with suggestions like "do itnut house. Use a bigger net. Just "filter it better". This is the problem. This is the level of stupid. A trickling filter....is not a tertiary filter....at all.

A lot of what is being "discussed" here is a big reason I retired.
    I still feel there is a lot I could offer to the industry, unfortunately the lunatics are running the nuthouse.