• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater everybody loves Raymond

goober

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2008
Auckland , New Zealand
I know this is probably quite old as a program and not that fashionable but I find the humour on this show and the interactions between the mother and the rest of the cast so funny .Are you guys still watching this in the States ?

Re: everybody loves Raymond

It is still on many many many times a day over here. I have watched it a few times but the main person I do not find funny at all so I do not watch it.

I can emphatically say, everyone does NOT love Raymond. He was the whiniest bitch on TV

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iamironman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can emphatically say, everyone does NOT love Raymond. He was the whiniest bitch on TV </div></div>

Agreed- combine annoying parents, an annoying wife, and a lead cast member with a terribly annoying voice, and how is anyone supposed to enjoy that show?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's next a thread on Sex and the City or Project Runway... </div></div>

Don't get me started on kings of queens. How does a fat fucking retard get a hot wife like that?

I appreciate good humour--mostly english humour for me but this show absolutley has got some good writers doing quick funny stuff- alot of USA humour doesnt turn my switches and i can understand Raymond being lame but Mom is different story

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iamironman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's next a thread on Sex and the City or Project Runway... </div></div>

Don't get me started on kings of queens. How does a fat fucking retard get a hot wife like that? </div></div>

Yeah, she is hot. She's got that girl next door thing going on.