• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Everyday Sniper Podcast : Nebraska After Action Report

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Nebraska Class After Action Report

There are some knowledge Bombs in here

Welcome to the Everyday Sniper Podcast, Marc and I just finished an outstanding class in Nebraska at JM Precision with Jake McDaniel.
    The students were a ton of fun, and we learned a lot, like always with these students. Our goal is to make the best precision rifle classes out there in the least amount of time. We build marksmen quickly and effectively.

In this episode, Marc and I break down our observations and discuss the things to help the shooters out there. We talk fundamentals of marksmanship to the Nth Degree and how those who lack fundamentals might see things slightly differently.

We had a few minor issues, but as always, I have to do a call out to the companies when we have an issue that is repeating, and we feel fixable; we love the products and hate the problems.

As always, thanks for listening, sharing, and being a part of the Everyday Sniper. Also, you can find the Article I mentioned on Sniper's Hide in the Practical Marksmanship section of the Forum.

I need to come back for another class and get that "lefty help". We are a weird lot. The lefty wind calls being different is a real thing. I find if I zero my wind at 300-350 yards I do better. I must be doing something wrong.