• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Everyone is pissed!

427Cobra

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
  • Nov 24, 2005
    DFW Texas
    The recent mandate that all Federal employees and contractors be vaccinated is coming to an ugly head, Air Traffic Controllers are calling in sick, pilots are refusing to fly by calling in sick, the my body my choice crowd is demanding vaccinations for all, but won't show up for work, or take a job that pays double what it should, and if this so called mandate isn't lifted forget about traveling for TG or Xmas, because no one will be there to keep the gears moving but a handful. This aint a should you or should you not take the jab thread, but a simple observation from an American who is pissed that our Country is going to hell and a hand basket.

Let them all quit. Then I can work from home for a while.
    On the other hand, I appreciate them standing up and telling big corp to fuck off.
    Yup, let these stock holders/investors watch their sh%t drop. No reinvestment dividends, no extra "disposable cash". I think it all needs to burn down, flush these F-wads out. Then when the sh$t gets flushed, we can really MAGA! Stock up and be prepared as best you can. We are in for a hell of a ride.
    AND...Hats off to all those that are raising the middle finger to big business/.gov.. Mac

I'm expecting to be unemployed next month over this mandate. Prime contractors with govt contracts have to flow this down to all subcontractors even if they telework. My company doesn't even have an office and I'm 100% telework and I have to get the vaccine to keep everyone I work with safe??? Yeah okay.

sounds like a good time to use up all that sick time and vacation time if you can't trade it in for cash , especially if everyone did it at the same time . See so not everyone is pissed off the post below mine is making out well . At least someone is taking it in stride .

My pay has gone up around $10 per hour in the last year with everyone not wanting to work. Maybe I can another $5 with people refusing to get vaccinated.

@Frederick_77 loves pricks and jabs. He can't get enough pricks inside of him. They make him feel warm and fuzzy and loved.

The recent mandate that all Federal employees and contractors be vaccinated is coming to an ugly head, Air Traffic Controllers are calling in sick, pilots are refusing to fly by calling in sick, the my body my choice crowd is demanding vaccinations for all, but won't show up for work, or take a job that pays double what it should, and if this so called mandate isn't lifted forget about traveling for TG or Xmas, because no one will be there to keep the gears moving but a handful. This aint a should you or should you not take the jab thread, but a simple observation from an American who is pissed that our Country is going to hell and a hand basket.

I think only southwest is currently having an issue with flight cancelations but I could be wrong. I didn't research it that much as I stopped caring relatively recently. I'll work until I get fired and if I get fired I'll look for a new job or see if I can't "contract"

Fuck 121

Its already a race to the bottom with them anyways, flying metro bus

But I hope they do, I hope the truckers do too, but the average pleab is like the average elitist , theyll beat the red light just to crash into a wall, short sighted and always down for the quick satisfaction, lacking a strong personal code/honor

I havent seen much of a change in ATC handling recently, but if they really want to play fuck fuck games Ill just go 1200 anyways, just burn more fuel

Reactions: Flintdog2011
    I know why he's here.

FBIMemes.jpg

I’ve missed one day of work during this whole deal. When it was supposed to be “two weeks to flatten the curve” my boss sent us home. I spent that first day setting up a drafting table in my dining room. He called me and said this isn’t going to work, come on back, we’re now indispensable. 😄. He’s not requiring us to wear a mask, never has. Even our token lib in the office thinks it’s stupid to wear a mask, and he’s a germaphobe. So, other than going in the post office, and an occasional clients office that requires it, I’m not wearing a mask.
    In fact, the people of Louisiana are tired of it. We are still under a mask mandate from the retarded Governor, but nobody’s paying attention to it, and businesses are not enforcing it. We’ve had enough down here. When I go in a store or restaurant, I’d say 1 out of 10 people, maybe, are wearing a mask.

Railroad employees were told here yesterday they have to get the jab by dec 1st and then later they upped it to nov? can't remember for sure, Several are good customers. They're going to make the RR fire them, but they won't get vaccinated. my wife says she thinks the UPS employees union is actually going to fight this mandate. Time for all to take a stand, the only way u hurt these companies is thru the pocketbook. They can't make money without employees. If u bow to this, you'll be bowing the rest of your life. This is our last stand

I work at a small, independent tractor dealership so the jab isn't required. And my boss wouldn't force it on us anyway.

This totalitarian regime needs to change soon, and the people need to wake the fuck up. A government forcing shit like this on us is against the basic principles this country was founded on.

And why is Congress exempt from this mandate, but no other federal employees or a majority of citizens? Can the government sheep on this site answer that?

I work at a small, independent tractor dealership so the jab isn't required. And my boss wouldn't force it on us anyway.

This totalitarian regime needs to change soon, and the people need to wake the fuck up. A government forcing shit like this on us is against the basic principles this country was founded on.

And why is Congress exempt from this mandate, but no other federal employees or a majority of citizens? Can the government sheep on this site answer that?

That should tell you everything you need to know. If this were truly a pandemic then exemptions would not exist. This is about control.

I'm expecting to be unemployed next month over this mandate. Prime contractors with govt contracts have to flow this down to all subcontractors even if they telework. My company doesn't even have an office and I'm 100% telework and I have to get the vaccine to keep everyone I work with safe??? Yeah okay.
    I'm in same boat!!!! Fuck Joe Pedophile!!!

Going to hell IN an hand basket...
    Pot, meet kettle.

But also, in the spirit of what you’re getting at:

That’s the one spelling, grammar, punctuation and usage error you chose to mention!?

Railroad employees were told here yesterday they have to get the jab by dec 1st and then later they upped it to nov? can't remember for sure, Several are good customers. They're going to make the RR fire them, but they won't get vaccinated. my wife says she thinks the UPS employees union is actually going to fight this mandate. Time for all to take a stand, the only way u hurt these companies is thru the pocketbook. They can't make money without employees. If u bow to this, you'll be bowing the rest of your life. This is our last stand
    The Xiden regime is using big business to hurt the employees through these verbally threatened mandates.
    The employees need to hurt big business back so that said businesses will push back on the fraudulent regime.
    People need to push back whenever and however they can to resist this BS tyranny.

Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
    The recent mandate that all Federal employees and contractors be vaccinated is coming to an ugly head, Air Traffic Controllers are calling in sick, pilots are refusing to fly by calling in sick, …
    An effective President Reagan had no problem addressing the ATC strike / work slowdown 40 years ago.
    anyone want to bet on the effectiveness of Biden?

Two kids getting kicked out of the . military right now,

My time is coming fast, employer is pushing hard, I'm waiting to get fired,

So is the wife,

Economy is trash, with a lot farther to fall,

Every institution is corrupt and filled with communists,

About ready to go guns up with China,

Illegals, the best and brightest, are pouring across the border 24/7,

Fed .gov is in loony town with power and threats today,

Aaand too many still think voting matters.

Fuck it, it's coming like it or not. Anybody denying it are either with (fed)erick, or fucked and not nearly ready.

Oh, #FJB

Last edited:
    The Xiden regime is using big business to hurt the employees through these verbally threatened mandates.
    The employees need to hurt big business back so that said businesses will push back on the fraudulent regime.
    People need to push back whenever and however they can to resist this BS tyranny.
    If this was Trump rather than the retRd, the lawsuits would be 20' deep by now. They did it for 4 years.

Aaand the Republicunts?

Crickets....

Vote harder daddy..

Last edited:
    You're injection of assumptions is typical of people who believe they are smarter than everyone else.

I'm simply stating facts. None are localized. I understand that you listen to NPR, watch MSNBC and do what your executives GS ? Tell you to do. But this is Amerika today.

I'm not worried at all. I've spent over 40 years learning and doing things that make the future easier than .gov liberal drones such as you.

Nice try to interact and bait there fed boi.

You shitbags have my address, stop on by for brats and beer.

Oh almost forgot,

#FJB

Quit or walk out if they want, either way it's a win/win for the Left. They want everyone vaccinated chipped AND destroy America's capitalist economy.

Reactions: jinxx4ever
    photo_2021-10-12_22-59-41.jpg

so the unjabbed over here get to be normal from the 1st of december. this kinda makes people think otherwise...

Are we rolling down hill
    Like a snowball headed for Hell?
    With no kind of chance
    For the Flag or the Liberty Bell?

😪:rolleyes:😆
    Saw him twice in concert a few years before he passed.

Realizing that you are doing your troll ebb and flow thing to try a draw people out, ain't gonna happen.

Btw I'd take 1 Hag over a room full of .gov commie drones any day.

Have fun fed boi I'm out.

Reactions: MCSO1357
    He's bi-sexual not fully gay. So 50% of the time he may suck a dick and the other 50% of the time he goes carpet hunting.

Bi-sexual just means he uses women to spread AIDS...or GRIDS as it was originally known.

Last edited:
    People should be getting pist off off at how they are treated and stand up legally for their rights.

This is outrageous and the hospital should be sued into the dirt.

Last edited:
    Do you guys ever not have gay shit going through your heads?

Anyways, get off your lazy asses and stop looking around for excuses to not work.
    Says the guy talking to a bunch of people that worked all through the pandemic, and are currently trying to keep working, but are getting fired unnecessarily. Very intelligent individual we have on our hands here.

People should be getting pist off off at how they are treated and stand up legally for their rights.

This is outrageous and the hospital should be sued into the dirt.

This is horrible! A nurse put a bag over a patient’s head that was having problems breathing… and you think they are not trying to kill people in the hospital. This is beyond insanity. 🤬

Reactions: Jim Out