• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

everyones favorite curtain rod maker

Compared to John Browning he’s…..

Talk amongst yourselves.

“Ok Boomer” is not a valid response.😬
1703720323508.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Moe Ron
I would be happy to shoot one but the grip angle is wrong for me. Unless I shoot one regularly they are natural point of aim high fof me every time. I just prefer the grip angle of...wait for it.... a 1911...... or CZ etc.

at least he got a new wife to enjoy in his later years.

Gun-billionaire-Gaston-Gl-011.jpg

I bet some 1911s have been in way worse than a dishwasher
Like two world wars and a couple of conflicts. Like Timex, "Takes a lickin and keeps on tickin."

Or as the man said..."From my cold, dead, hands."

Reactions: Moe Ron
I would be happy to shoot one but the grip angle is wrong for me. Unless I shoot one regularly they are natural point of aim high fof me every time. I just prefer the grip angle of...wait for it.... a 1911...... or CZ etc.
I never found a semi that fit my hand like a 1911 until I picked up a Walther PDP. Bought one and lovei it. Will accept many red dots it you wat them but very accurate as is. I had been wanting to try some USPSA but 45 is too damn expensive, this could be my ticket..

Reactions: ggmanning
To the Glock haters (the gun not the man), sorry you never learned how to shoot

• Love
Reactions: Pbgt
at least he got a new wife to enjoy in his later years.

Gun-billionaire-Gaston-Gl-011.jpg

Although he did have to invent this after he did:

• Wow
Reactions: mtrmn and theLBC
So I would have to be gayer than my own self in a never ending contest to outdo my own gayness?

Shits about to get really gay.
How many levels of a gay inception train can you handle being run on you?

According to Fox;

"U.S. soldiers found toppled Iraqi President Saddam Hussein hiding with a Glock in a hole in the ground in 2003. He told them it wasn't for protection because the mud made it inoperable. Instead, he was using it as both a drinking glass and a measuring cup, since the plastic made it much more suitable for those purposes. SFOD-D also suspected he was using it as a fleshlight, but that rumor remains unsubstantiated".

• Haha
Reactions: Marinevet1
That might buy me enough peach schnapps and strawberry fields wine coolers for me to start to understand how gay you are

Have to add white claws while sitting on a traffic cone to gain full understanding.

• Haha
Reactions: The D