• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Everything is Triggering Now............

1713881464001.png

Honestly and I hate to say it for the 100th time, who gives a fuck?

Every unemployed, piece of shit, poorly educated asshole young person is always utterly offended by pretty much anything and they have no fucking idea. They only know the phone or computer tells them what to think and how to act and if the chinese guy running the phone says so, they are offended. These fucking idiots spent their formative years eating Tide Pods and choking on the small parts of every fucking toy mommy bought them. They are at best stunted intellectually and are currently running around sucking Hamas cock and spouting old Hitler quotes.

The only thing that this article got correct is that you have the ability to choose to be insulted, or not. Don't let others be in charge of your emotions. Be insulted by a thumbs up emoji? You're going to need to do better than that.

Reactions: lariat
I heard a story last night about why wife's cousins kids didn't eat right when they were young. She told about why they couldn't make them eat their veggies and shit. She said they would cry until they turned purple and started snotimg and drooling all over the table. Eventually working up to the grand finally of vomiting.

I was like. My dad would have turned my ass purple as soon as I started crying about not wanting to eat something. Snotting and drooling all over from the first spanking would earned an additional spanking. I am not sure kids today know the phrase. "I will give something to cry about."

I heard a story last night about why wife's cousins kids didn't eat right when they were young. She told about why they couldn't make them eat their veggies and shit. She said they would cry until they turned purple and started snotimg and drooling all over the table. Eventually working up to the grand finally of vomiting.

I was like. My dad would have turned my ass purple as soon as I started crying about not wanting to eat something. Snotting and drooling all over from the first spanking would earned an additional spanking. I am not sure kids today know the phrase. "I will give something to cry about."
As a kid - I might have tried it once.... then very quickly understood that I wasn't going to get my way by acting like that.

I know my kids tried stuff like that. Once.
I spanked each of my kids - only once during their entire childhoods, and it was never required again.
They grew up to be productive adults and soon will have the opportunity to decide how to raise their own kids.

Reactions: lash
:ROFLMAO:
Some folks hate that laugh emoji so much they will tag you looking for a fight.:rolleyes:

• Haha
I thought a thumbs up meant you get to live, at least for a while.
Commodus+thumbs+up-3327396148.png

Ironically, these coddled adult babies would be learning the hard way, from traffic stops and county booking, all while their humiliation is recorded on bodycams and then uploaded for the entire Internet to see. Some of the best sounds in this world are squawking millenial Karens having their roadside sermons cut short by the BZZZZT of a Taser and then the cuffs going on... Youtube is so so full of these videos that it would take a 40 foot box truck full of hard drives to store them all.

Have none of you heard that putting a period at the end of your texts is considered aggressive? I had someone send me a response asking me to not put periods as it was "aggressive". My immediate response was sending a test back with nothing but periods. Hyper-aggressive... I'm not changing to meet someone else's contrived standards that they were told by someone else. Nope.

I can’t believe you associate with people like that
I know, but it's one of my redeeming qualities. Most people here are too thick skinned to troll with any real degree of satisfaction. Unless they are into wearing speedos and riding bicycles in the middle of the road.

Have none of you heard that putting a period at the end of your texts is considered aggressive? I had someone send me a response asking me to not put periods as it was "aggressive". My immediate response was sending a test back with nothing but periods. Hyper-aggressive... I'm not changing to meet someone else's contrived standards that they were told by someone else. Nope.
1713907639952.gif

• Haha
Reactions: lariat
Punctuation is aggressive in texts [PERIOD] To remedy this [COMMA] I have eliminated punctuation marks from my texts [PERIOD] I think we can all agree that this is much less intimidating to read [PERIOD]

:ROFLMAO:
Some folks hate that laugh emoji so much they will tag you looking for a fight.:rolleyes:
Can't make this shit up. Damn guy loves tagging me to play fight. I am surprised he did not call my mom a whore again.:D

1713953574595.png

Holeeeeee hell, I miss the days of fist fights behind the gym, on the town square, parking lot of the closest bar to settle shit.

I am tired of everything offending someone, we have become a country full of pussies.

I can't wait until I retire and spend my days telling people to get off my lawn and yelling at clouds...........!

Reactions: MadDuner
Holeeeeee hell, I miss the days of fist fights behind the gym, on the town square, parking lot of the closest bar to settle shit.

I am tired of everything offending someone, we have become a country full of pussies.

I can't wait until I retire and spend my days telling people to get off my lawn and yelling at clouds...........!
The best fights we seen and got dragged into, were in the town square. They were between politicians that were debating & campaigning, during community events, before an election. Sometimes that was the biggest event of the year for us farm kids, long ago.

Retirement is a double edge sword.