• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Evidently Trump’s third arrest is imminent

Jgault

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2020
Keller, Texas
Trump received his target letter today from the Jan 6 prosecutor, it’s fairly obvious they will just keep filing charges in different jurisdictions until they win one, and considering this one will be in Washington DC with a blue population not that far away from 100% I don’t see how he can prevail no matter what he presents, this would go down as one of the most biased juries in legal history, his chances of even drawing a judge who isn’t the hard left of the hard left is doubtful.

Regardless of what you think of Donald Trump, these obviously political prosecutions are perhaps the biggest step ever taken towards turning our country into a banana republic. Is this the "fundamental transformation of America" Obama promised us? If so, then god help the Dems if a truly ruthless Republican is ever elected president along with a Republican majority in congress. As crazy as that sounds, it's not yet entirely outside the realm of possibility. Every Democratic violation of traditions and norms only serves to radicalize the Republican base. This situation is reminiscent of how the Romans criminalized politics during the later stages of their empire, hastening their downfall.

Reactions: XP1K and Sako man
Regardless of what you think of Donald Trump, these obviously political prosecutions are perhaps the biggest step ever taken towards turning our country into a banana republic. Is this the "fundamental transformation of America" Obama promised us? If so, then god help the Dems if a truly ruthless Republican is ever elected president along with a Republican majority in congress. As crazy as that sounds, it's not yet entirely outside the realm of possibility. Every Democratic violation of traditions and norms only serves to radicalize the Republican base. This situation is reminiscent of how the Romans criminalized politics during the later stages of their empire, hastening their downfall.
I think it’s a little different this time. There is a old philosophical question, what is worse a corrupt dictator who does what they do for personal wealth or the dictator who stays true to their personal beliefs but is a zealot? The. Answer I agree with is the zealot is infinitely more dangerous, because once the corrupt politician looses the cash flow they will stop hurting the people under their rule, because they want the cash flow to return. The zealot will continue to destroy to the last man woman and child because they believe it to be right. The current left worships at the alter of liberalism no different than the most extreme cults in history, and if they ever get their Jim Jones they will follow them no matter the damage.

...The current left worships at the alter of liberalism no different than the most extreme cults in history, and if they ever get their Jim Jones they will follow them no matter the damage.
No doubt. The woke left are a cult following a very crude, debased religion, but it is in fact their religion. They'll deny it up and down, saying they're evolved past all that religious nonsense, but the proof is in what they do, not what they say.

Reactions: Jgault
If there was any doubt about us being a banana republic in every sense of the word, that doubt was swiftly eliminated. Unfortunately, there's only one way this country gets back on solid footing and I absolutely hate it and dread it for my children.

Weimar Republic vibes.

If you think a "republican" revolution will ever happen you're delusional. The turn coat republicans in DC hate Trump and this country as much as the Democrats.
All is lost. The republic is gone. Prepare to defend yourselves.

If you think a "republican" revolution will ever happen you're delusional. The turn coat republicans in DC hate Trump and this country as much as the Democrats.
All is lost. The republic is gone. Prepare to defend yourselves.
I didn't say revolution, I said radicalization. Tell me how your last 3 sentences don't prove my point. That's a pretty radical thing to say, but your passivity and pessimism prevents you from seeing there might yet be a way out of our conundrum. "Vote harder" isn't what I'm talking about either.

The left is full of cowards and fools who wouldn't recognize objective reality if it bit them in the ass. Their strength is they have effective organizing skills, and on that basis we (normals, conservatives, libertarians or however you identify) have barely engaged with them yet. You see everyone on our side cowering in fear as things get worse, I see people getting fed up and hopefully getting organized, and taking the battle to the left. Yes, the Republicans in Washington are a pretty sorry lot, but they are a smaller and smaller part of the entire picture as time goes on. They are making themselves irrelevant, and other, better people will have an opportunity to step in and replace them. No, this isn't easy and there isn't any guarantee of success, and it won't happen overnight, but if we throw up our hands and don't even try, then we're certain to lose.

Reactions: Sako man
I would be embarrassed as a prosecutor trying a case based on suggestive language. What would be hilarious is if Trump published a book, how to kick the governments ass in court for dummies.

The democrats are not idiots. They are not cowards and especially not fools. They are a very calculated enemy with an agenda to destroy the US. What is happening now isn't because Joe Biden is holding the instructions upside down. They are an enemy that is winning

The democrats are not idiots. They are not cowards and especially not fools. They are a very calculated enemy with an agenda to destroy the US. What is happening now isn't because Joe Biden is holding the instructions upside down. They are an enemy that is winning
IMHO, it is the Uniparty. No such thing as a democrat or republican any more, just those who have been bought, those who will never be bought and those who will never be asked to join the criminal conspiracy.

Reactions: EddieNFL and XP1K
Dems ain't the only problem. They are just following the playbook of the global elites that want chaos.

I have a buddy that has been 100% spot on for the last 10 years on everything that's happened. Things you would said would never happen even 5 years ago, he predicted and they followed. Every step of the way he's been right.

He also thinks Covid was a trial run for something much more sinister. Buckle up.

Reactions: XP1K and Skeptic1