• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ex cop kills 24 kids

I see the effect of the US news media is spreading world wide.

I wonder if NY will call another state of emergency and pass more laws.

Now we're going worldwide for the anticop threads aye?

Trying pretty hard dude

Reactions: Im2bent
Not really that hard.

Wait, are you defending this POS?
Nope, more like wondering why we care what corrupt ass cops in entire countries known for corruption are doing

It'd be like posting a thread titled "Cops arrested for stealing 30 pounds of cocaine"

Then posting... "in Mexico City" as the first line of the thread

Well no fuckin shit 🤷🏼‍♂️

I'm going to post a thread about taxpayer dollars being embezzled by government officials "in Ukraine" 🙄

Nope, more like wondering why we care what corrupt ass cops in entire countries known for corruption are doing

It'd be like posting a thread titled "Cops arrested for stealing 30 pounds of cocaine"

Then posting... "in Mexico City" as the first line of the thread

Well no fuckin shit 🤷🏼‍♂️

I'm going to post a thread about taxpayer dollars being embezzled by government officials "in Ukraine" 🙄
Killing kids is different than the stuff you are describing.

Idk how you can try to equate the two. It’s just sick to see you try.

Killing kids is different than the stuff you are describing.

Idk how you can try to equate the two. It’s just sick to see you try.
I'm not equating anything. You asked why I thought it was a stupid thread, I answered. You don't like my answers, feel free to use the ignore button.

There's wholesale genocide going on in multiple countries, every day, if I post aan article about one of those that includes a photo of a police car with the title "Cop butchers 40 Christian children because of their religion" and follow that up with "in South Africa" for the first line would my point get across or would you still argue for the sake of arguing?

I'm not equating anything. You asked why I thought it was a stupid thread, I answered. You don't like my answers, feel free to use the ignore button.

There's wholesale genocide going on in multiple countries, every day, if I post aan article about one of those that includes a photo of a police car with the title "Cop butchers 40 Christian children because of their religion" and follow that up with "in South Africa" for the first line would my point get across or would you still argue for the sake of arguing?
I’ve been on the internet long enough to realize you feel threatened and had your feelings hurt.

I didn’t expect you to go full “use the ignore button” until I unraveled your weak arguments a little more.

Checkmate.

😂🤣😂

Bearpit is getting weak.

Those chemtrails must be building up.

okay-buddy-okay.gif

EVERY gun free zone, neighborhood, city, state, etc., where ordinary citizens are deterred from being armed is a potential tragedy just like this waiting to happen.

I told a gun ban shill on Youtube that if I or somebody I cared about got hurt because the law prevented them from being armed, I might just go after people like YOU, because vermin like YOU (gun control activists) contributed to the problem. OH SHIT, no replies after that? Thought you were so "passionate" about your little cause. What happened buddy? Your dick got all soft because of fright?

Reactions: 232593
EVERY gun free zone, neighborhood, city, state, etc., where ordinary citizens are deterred from being armed is a potential tragedy just like this waiting to happen.

I told a gun ban shill on Youtube that if I or somebody I cared about got hurt because the law prevented them from being armed, I might just go after people like YOU, because vermin like YOU (gun control activists) contributed to the problem. OH SHIT, no replies after that? Thought you were so "passionate" about your little cause. What happened buddy? Your dick got all soft because of fright?
Youtube has pretty strong pussy protect. If you cuss or make threats they remove comments and such. Its not like it was 10 years ago.

Reactions: 232593
Something seems a bit suspect with this.

From what I’ve read Thailand has strict firearms laws but they do have a “Gun Culture”. A lot of the articles seem to use that gun culture buzzword.

Didn’t he stab most of the kids and shoot the adults?