• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ex-Navy Seal shot story

HKpirate

Private
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2013
Chardon,Ohio
southingtonhuntclub.com
First off not to take away anything from what he has done previously I have all the respect in the world for service men of any branch.

But since this story was close to where I live I took particular interest when Christopher Heben was shot. I am sure we all saw the stories of where he was shot and chased down his shooters.

Refresh of the story here.
Former Navy SEAL shot in broad daylight chases after suspects before going to hospital: police* - NY Daily News

Or there are plenty of other sources of the alleged attack.

Well as of today he was formally charged with falsifying and obstructing official business.
I guess I can say I am more disappointed than anything that the story seems to fabricated no matter how old I get or what I am doing in my life I always look up to these guys. Like he already had all the respect in the world from me and many others I do not understand why someone would need to lie about something like this.

We will have to wait and see where this heads and what actually comes out of it but needless to say it is disappointing to say the least.

Police charge Christopher Heben after lies of shooting surface - 19 Action News|Cleveland, OH|News, Weather, Sports

He lives very close to me. I know a lot of people in that department, and this is a sad story. I am Assuming by my next statement. I would guess he accidently shot himself and then tried covering it up. He is still no less of a warrior just let his ego get in the way.

Just because you are a SEAL, doesn't mean you can't be a dumb ass. People put SOF guys on these pedestals and forget they are human just like everyone else.

These guys aren't Gods, they're humans, mere mortals and as such they're prone to the same temptations as the rest of us. As the saying goes, there are turds in every bunch. SEALs are no exception to the rule.