• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dr. Davy Jones

After those 1st round hits
Minuteman
Apr 21, 2020
Maine
Hi all,
Can an actual owner of the Resonator R2 give me an exact length w/o the QD attachment? I just bought one with a direct thread adapter and am wanting to order a cover for it from Cole-tac. They say on their website that listed manufacturer measurements aren’t always accurate so here I am. Help appreciated!

It hasn’t made it there yet. Was just hoping to get a jump on it.
Gotcha. It shouldn't take too long to ship it. Last time, my 3 shipped to the dealer it took about 5 business days...Maybe less. I can't remember, that was back in December. I'm still waiting on my Sandman-S to ship to my SOT. Form 3 was approved Friday, so it should ship-out soon.

Reactions: Dr. Davy Jones
Hi all,
Can an actual owner of the Resonator R2 give me an exact length w/o the QD attachment? I just bought one with a direct thread adapter and am wanting to order a cover for it from Cole-tac. They say on their website that listed manufacturer measurements aren’t always accurate so here I am. Help appreciated!
I have the resonator k and they use the same mounting system. My mount added .85 inches to the overall length of the can.

I’ve had mine since September and have a fair amount of rounds through it in .223, 6.5creed, and 6.5 grendel. Overall it is a sweet can with a ton of features for the price point. I run and area 419 hell fire mount which keeps it compact. It is a k can so you can’t expect the db suppression of a full size suppressor. I have a Rex Silentium Mg7 that I’m waiting to get approved, and I would rate it slightly better in every category. Of course that is a 5.9 and 1.70 inch diameter can.

Reactions: mi223
Not sure if you still need this but my Resonator R2 is exactly 6 7/8 (6.875) inches long without the quick attach or any direct thread adapter.