• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Examples of Anti-Gun Hypocrites

I'll start first:

This is the picture of a hypocrite. Defunding the police support, anti-2A, but spend almost a 1/2 a mil on armed security this year alone. That, and she's a clear and present danger to any and all buffet restaurants. Even Jabba the Hut can't keep up with the Eatanator.

1657219608128.png

Every movie star who held a gun as a part of a role and then walks off the set and condemns gun ownership.

I was going to mention Alec "Dead-Eye" Baldwin but there's another thread on him. I wanted to start off with the latest example that I found.

Anyway, you are absolutely correct. They promote violence in their movies but virtue signal out the ass with gun bans dripping from their lips that they making a living with.

Nobody Yells Cut in the Middle of MY scene.jpg

This is the picture of a hypocrite. Defunding the police support, anti-2A, but spend almost a 1/2 a mil on armed security this year alone. That, and she's a clear and present danger to any and all buffet restaurants. Even Jabba the Hut can't keep up with the Eatanator.

View attachment 7907310
Be fun to watch her eat corn on the cob. Half a fucking mil? Inflated estimation of her actual worth to society.

• Haha
Reactions: Baron23
Be fun to watch her eat corn on the cob.
I understand she deep throat's it and it comes back out with no kernels.

She also still denies that she lost the election last time....but do you see her pilloried like a Republican in the media....of course you don't.

Reactions: 308pirate
1 moa = 1.047" @100
2 moa = 2.094" @ 100

1 mile = 1760 yards... 1760 ÷ 100 yards = 17.6

2.094 x 17.6 = 36.85"

Id say she's close to 3 feet across. Lol.

Mike

That would be 1 MOA = 18.43” at 1760 yards. So 2 MOA would be 36.86”

You are correct. I've been playing around with too many g-whiz electronic toys that calculate fire solutions for me. I'm getting lazy and need to get back to the basics.

Not necessarily anti gun, but fits the general narrative, just with a cocktail in hand.

He might even give Abrams a run for her money at the buffet line.

Reactions: Longshot231
Anyone who works a government job is a hypocrite. Many are criminals and any that believe they “serve the public” are fools as well.

Every Pop Pop with his NRA hat or shirt that stands in the gun store talking about his 1911 and his Remington 700 but points at the evil black gun that holds all them bullets and states there is no need for a person to have a gun like that.
Fudd.png