• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Excel Templates for - Reloading, Data Logging, Targets, Range Cards - (free)

shornik

Minuteman
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
Hi guys,

Just wanted to try and help give back on this forum. Everyone here is a great bunch of guys with a wealth of knowledge so I'd like to give back where I can. I've developed some templates in Excel for reloading, range reports, and group analysis. It may seem like a lot of information initially, but I find it to be very thorough. Hope this can be of some help to ya'll. (If anyone has input on how I can improve, please feel free to msg me w/ your ideas.)

1) Reloading Template (click to download)
Note: This my main reloading file. It has multiple tabs in the spreadsheet and stores
- Rifle Specs (ie: torque specs, saami spec, etc..)
- Reloading Log (2nd tab)
- Factory Ammo Data Log (3rd tab)
- MV Variation based on Ammo Temp table and curve
- There is a tab to place your ballistic software charts as well if you'd prefer
**A printable copy can be found here in case you like to do it on the bench w/ pen and paper

2) Range Card Template (click to download)
Note: This is for your DOPE and is taken to the range.

3) Range Report Template (click to download)
Note: This works with the Reloading Template and is for placing your Magnetospeed Chrono data in an Excel file. There is also a scatter plot graph that can be used with the Average Velocity or individual velocities to see the curve.

4) Targets (click to download)
Note: These fit on an 8.5x11 piece of paper, and I purchase some el cheapo stickers on Amazon. (amazon target sticker link here)

Last edited:
Glad I took Excel class. Very awesome once you understand it. Thank you.

Reactions: shornik
I've been using an excel sheet I made to help me keep track of data through my journey into reloading and these completely blew mine out of the water, nice work!

Thanks for sharing haven't looked at them yet but anything can he better than my hap hazard organization skills

Hi guys,

Just wanted to try and help give back on this forum. Everyone here is a great bunch of guys with a wealth of knowledge so I'd like to give back where I can. I've developed some templates in Excel for reloading, range reports, and group analysis. It may seem like alot of information initially, but I find it to be very thorough. Hope this can be of some help to ya'll. (If anyone has input on how I can improve, please feel free to msg me w/ your ideas.)

Note: This my main reloading file. It has multiple tabs in the spreadsheet and stores
- There is a tab to place your ballistic software charts as well if you'd prefer
**A printable copy can be found here in case you like to do it on the bench w/ pen and paper

Note: This works with the Reloading Template and is for placing your Magnetospeed Chrono data in an Excel file. There is also a scatter plot graph that can be used to with the Average Velocity or individual velocities to see the curve.

Note: These fit on an 8.5x11 piece of paper, and I purchase some el cheapo stickers on Amazon. (amazon target sticker link here)
thanks for your work. Never used excel. think kids have. Thanks again.

Hi guys,

Just wanted to try and help give back on this forum. Everyone here is a great bunch of guys with a wealth of knowledge so I'd like to give back where I can. I've developed some templates in Excel for reloading, range reports, and group analysis. It may seem like a lot of information initially, but I find it to be very thorough. Hope this can be of some help to ya'll. (If anyone has input on how I can improve, please feel free to msg me w/ your ideas.)

Note: This works with the Reloading Template and is for placing your Magnetospeed Chrono data in an Excel file. There is also a scatter plot graph that can be used with the Average Velocity or individual velocities to see the curve.

Attachments

• 1DC8E6B3-5AF8-4FDE-BBD6-C59F909E11BA.jpeg
    1DC8E6B3-5AF8-4FDE-BBD6-C59F909E11BA.jpeg
    500.6 KB · Views: 840