• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Excellent Experience with Eurooptic

cghorr01

Tire Slayer
Minuteman
Jul 17, 2020
Kentucky
Bought my Tikka T3X CTR 24" Stainless from them, flawless transaction. Turned around and bought an M18 Mauser from them a week later (couldn't help myself at their price!). Both flawless transactions. Call Keefer if you need anything, dude will hook you up!

Also purchased my XDM Elite 4.5 OSP from them before hearing about Keefer and how aggressive they will get on price if you call. Their site price on the Springfield still killed everyone else!

Reactions: Familydude
Recently purchased an AI.
Price was right, no bullshit no hassles and shipping was high speed.
Missing screws for 20 moa rail, on my doorstep in short order.
I worked with (Stu).
All good!
On a side note: my oldest son was finally back from a recent deployment, I haven't been able to see him in 18 months, after I zeroed the rifle about 7 rounds, he shot it
Well less than 1/2 moa and he's a M4, M240, and other stuff and things kinda guy (not bolt action).
Made my day.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
You know Keefer is a mortician by trade but has been at your Euro Optic for a while now. I asked him back in the day if he could embalm my ex mother-in-law and he was happy to help. He asked me when did she pass and I stated she hadn’t , he then declined to do me that favor. LOL

Mike R.