• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Excerpts of shit that was said over the last 2 days while having a visitor

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    "You look like a fucking Mexican with a 3 piece couch in your truck bed."

"I have no fucking idea where that LMT upper and 5k rounds of ammo you sent to my house went."

" I'm more of a Meowth, myself."

" Hey Grrrrrrllllll, whats up?"

" I don't care what happens to you. Just don't fuck up my couch."

" Wheres my big titty wife at? What day is today anyways?"

"Ive never really visited the Orient before. Other than those 3 asian chicks."

" Im too drunk. You're in charge of my Tinder profile."

"Try not to die".

" We call his girlfriend Snacks."

"You faggots can't hit this glow stick."

" I'm leaving town tomorrow ladies, so I'm on clearance right now!"

"The cat wants more ham."

"Maybe I should start dating white girls."

"Because. The Reasons."

" That chick looks like a playing card". (This was a response to a women who thought she was hot by having a sleeve tattoo on her left arm and a sleeve tattoo on her entire right leg)

" I would have died and gone to Heaven and would just be like, fucking Brandon did this!"

" Put your arm in the blood pressure machine. I need a picture of a healthy blood pressure."

"You actually have to hit the target, peasant."

"Im telling you. It tastes better with this $600 steak knife."

"Here, throw this flashbang at him while hes in the porta potty."

"You look like a budget Mia Khalifa"

" Is something important and life changing going on? Otherwise, why are you on your fucking phone while I'm up here talking to you?"

" So nobody says shit about me being 2x faster than everyone and perfectly clearing these drills in the dark. But someone throws an airsoft grenade at me and that shits on YouTube."

"Nevermind. She's poor."

"That's fucking Fobbitt Camp."

"Here, drink this BANG! before heading to bed."

"Did you know about this machine gun on the floor?"

"FOB Couch! FOOOOOOBBB Couch!"

"Off to the garage to drink!"

Last edited:

"I have no fucking idea where that LMT upper and 5k rounds of ammo you sent to my house went."

" That chick looks like a playing card". (This was a response to a women who thought she was hot by having a sleeve tattoo on her left arm and a sleeve tattoo on her entire right leg)

" Put your arm in the blood pressure machine. I need a picture of a healthy blood pressure."

"Try not to die".

" Is something important and life changing going on? Otherwise, why are you on your fucking phone while I'm talking to you?"

" So nobody says shit about me being 2x faster than everyone and perfectly clearing these drills in the dark. But someone throws a fucking airsoft grenade at me and that shits on YouTube."

"Nevermind. She's poor."

I'll bring a big kitchen knife for any of the stabbys, some bourbon for the regular people, and a bong for anyone who might need it.........sounds like a party.............

Who is bringing the plastic sheets, and the crisco?

Reactions: AMGtuned

"Ive never really visited the Orient before. Other than those 3 asian chicks."

"Try not to die".

" We call his girlfriend Snacks."

"You faggots can't hit this glow stick."

"The cat wants more ham."

"Maybe I should start dating white girls."

"Because. The Reasons."

" I would have died and gone to Heaven and would just be like, fucking Brandon did this!"

"You actually have to hit the target, peasant."

"Im telling you. It tastes better with this $600 steak knife."

"Here, throw this flashbang at him while hes in the porta potty."

"You look like a budget Mia Khalifa"

" Is something important and life changing going on? Otherwise, why are you on your fucking phone while I'm up here talking to you?"

" So nobody says shit about me being 2x faster than everyone and perfectly clearing these drills in the dark. But someone throws an airsoft grenade at me and that shits on YouTube."

"Nevermind. She's poor."

"That's fucking Fobbitt Camp."

"Here, drink this BANG! before heading to bed."

never visited the orient except the 3 asian chicks....classic but not as good as 'I'm gonna fk your eyes straight' haha

I'll bring a big kitchen knife for any of the stabbys, some bourbon for the regular people, and a bong for anyone who might need it.........sounds like a party.............

Who is bringing the plastic sheets, and the crisco?
    Would a tarp and some olive oil be a suitable substitute.
    If so I'll be right over.

Who’s got the big tittied wife? And can I, I mean my friend, see some pics?

Other highlights include; “Because. The reasons”. I love that excuse

You should film some these escapades, do a PPV in the UGPX, could probably fund the generator transpo 2x over
    @TheGerman getting banged from behind

Screenshot_20220408-210144_Gallery.jpg

Well, when I drive about 270 miles to deliver the fucking FOOOBBB couch they're sitting on, and teach TCCC medical magic, I expect people to, like, not be on their phone. So, so swift, corrective vocabulary was needed to unfuck the situation.

Not one word about explosives.
    I. AM. DISAPPOINT.

You must have missed it where I literally got legit flashbanged due to fobbits being mad that I was superior to them.

Also, explosives R&D on 'how much explosive material can we put on targets while people are shooting at them while running drills and not have it fragment and kill them' is tomorrow.

Poor thing has cataracts.

I think its the camera angle/flash/phone because her eyes dont look like that in the light if I look at her. She also can see fucking everything all over the house that I dont even see.

She's 15 but other than losing a bit of weight a year or two ago and then staying at the 'new' weight for no reason whatsoever, thats really all thats wrong. Put her through thyroid tests, ultrasounds, blood work, nothing wrong. Cat literally eats her weight in ham and ambushes me around the house for surprise snuggletime.

Well, when I drive about 270 miles to deliver the fucking FOOOBBB couch they're sitting on, and teach TCCC medical magic, I expect people to, like, not be on their phone. So, so swift, corrective vocabulary was needed to unfuck the situation.
    I have to use this tactic often. I usually asked the bums on the jobsite, "is that the fucking president?"

Reactions: HiDesertELR
    That's a good friend to do that for you, the fat friend comes in handy then.
    "Call fat Tammy in here, you don't bounce me enough"

Lots of dummy's think anal isn't real sex, get with the times mormons lol

That chick has a moustache
    Maybe It'll tickle your balls when you 69

Guy I knew dated this chick with a big pointy nose, and I asked him if it tickled his asshole when they 69'd he didn't laugh but the rest of the room did.

• Haha
    Reactions: HiDesertELR