• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Excited, can't wait.. must share!

18Echo

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 12, 2007
Maricopa Co., AZ
Okay, so I've been collecting for the last six months, and I have a few more to go for my suppressor.... BUT.. I'm awful close to having all the parts for my next build and can't keep it to myself. I try to tell the wife unit, but all I get is a sideways look and, "you already have a gun.... "

Well, what does she know... Anyways, the new build is going to be a .338 Norma Magnum. I thought long and hard about adding a 300 Norma barrel, but I have a Gradous 300WM and can't justify a similar cartridge. Anyways, here is what I have....

- Defiance Deviant LA Nitrided by Area 419
- Benchmark 3-groove MTU contour barrel, fluted and to be finished at 26"
- Crux muzzle brake suppressor mount
- Crux Archangel 338 suppressor (sitting at dealer in jail)
- Manners MCS T6A Elite tactical scorched earth w/mini chassis (SH 2018 group buy 4-6 weeks out)
- Triggertech Diamond 2-stage trigger (shipped today from OTM)
- S&B PMII 5-25 P4FL

I'm going to have Phoenix Custom Rifles put it together since they are about 15 minutes away.

I'm on the waiting list for Lapua 338NM brass at Bruno's Shooting Supply... Who knows when that stuff will start shipping....

I'm conflicted on whether to use a Berger 300gr OTM or a Sierra 300gr SMK like Mr. Sloan developed the cartridge on. PCR said to load a dummy round and they will throat it appropriately.

I'm not a patient kind of guy... This is killing me...

I thought patience was the first test of becoming 18 series particularity in the face of rampant reindeer games?

Joking aside should be a sweet build congrats.

...and Lapua Scenars will beat the Bergers.

Squeeze what you can. 338 Lapua will beat the Norma for distance, but before 1500 they'll run neck-and-neck.

Okay, so I've been collecting for the last six months, and I have a few more to go for my suppressor.... BUT.. I'm awful close to having all the parts for my next build and can't keep it to myself. I try to tell the wife unit, but all I get is a sideways look and, "you already have a gun.... "

Well, what does she know... Anyways, the new build is going to be a .338 Norma Magnum. I thought long and hard about adding a 300 Norma barrel, but I have a Gradous 300WM and can't justify a similar cartridge. Anyways, here is what I have....

- Defiance Deviant LA Nitrided by Area 419
- Benchmark 3-groove MTU contour barrel, fluted and to be finished at 26"
- Crux muzzle brake suppressor mount
- Crux Archangel 338 suppressor (sitting at dealer in jail)
- Manners MCS T6A Elite tactical scorched earth w/mini chassis (SH 2018 group buy 4-6 weeks out)
- Triggertech Diamond 2-stage trigger (shipped today from OTM)
- S&B PMII 5-25 P4FL

I'm going to have Phoenix Custom Rifles put it together since they are about 15 minutes away.

I'm on the waiting list for Lapua 338NM brass at Bruno's Shooting Supply... Who knows when that stuff will start shipping....

I'm conflicted on whether to use a Berger 300gr OTM or a Sierra 300gr SMK like Mr. Sloan developed the cartridge on. PCR said to load a dummy round and they will throat it appropriately.

I'm not a patient kind of guy... This is killing me...
Sounds like a winner!
Did manners say all the stocks from the group but we’re 4 to 6 weeks out? Just curious as I have one from the group buy as well and been patiently waiting for my phone call lol

Sounds like a winner!
Did manners say all the stocks from the group but we’re 4 to 6 weeks out? Just curious as I have one from the group buy as well and been patiently waiting for my phone call lol
I'd assume they work in batches by stock, not first in first out.

Reactions: tree man
Yeah, I got an email with my invoice telling me to call and pay. When I called he said my stock was in finishing and it would be 4-6 weeks before it shipped.

PCR built the most accurate rifle I ever owned ... then I sold it like an idiot. Good choice on builders! Good Luck with the build!