• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Expand your knowledge??

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman
60 free online classes.

Many are classes I won’t consider taking... some teach you how you are exploited online

4. Google Analytics for Beginners by Google

This course shows new Google Analytics users how to create an account, implement a tracking code, and set up data filters. You'll learn how to navigate the Google Analytics interface and reports, and set up dashboards and shortcuts.

For those in sales or have a business-

23. SEO Training by Moz by Udemy

Learn SEO tips and tricks from Moz. Build skills in everything from keyword research and link building to site audits, and more

33. Learn to Code by Codecademy

Online coding tutorials with easy-to-follow instructions, immediate feedback, and a tested curriculum that can help anyone learn how to code.

1. Intro to Computer Science by Udacity
  2. Intro to HTML and CSS by Udacity
  3. App Development for iPhone by Alison
  4. Deep Learning Prerequisites: The Numpy Stack in Python by Udemy
  5. Algorithms, Part I by Coursera

OP, you mentioned linkbuilding? Something familiar. I have my own site and one of my business partners told me that I should make it. He says that it's important. Can you tell me in two words if it really is? I don't know anything about that, I'm just a sales guy.

Darth-

I am a nerd- but I am not an IT guy by profession... I posted the thread to share a resource... I'm sorry but I don't know about Link Building

That's sad. Well, maybe I will just look for this information elsewhere. There is a lot of SEO courses and other stuff like that on the internet, I guess. But thank you for the answer anyway.

Reactions: hermosabeach
Oh dude, you see some of these courses are really great, and they will help you in your future career for sure, but if not, you will atleast enlarge the quantity and the quality of the knowledge you got in your brain. And it is never a bad thing, to know many thing, ain't it? I would also really recommend to the youth the seo training course, especially if they are some marketing students or in general economics students. These courses have really helped me alot, and not just me. You can learn a hell a lot of new usefull things, and you surely will not regret taking those courses.

Oh dude, you see some of these courses are really great, and they will help you in your future career for sure, but if not, you will atleast enlarge the quantity and the quality of the knowledge you got in your brain. And it is never a bad thing, to know many thing, ain't it? I would also really recommend to the youth the seo training course, especially if they are some marketing students or in general economics students. These courses have really helped me alot, and not just me. You can learn a hell a lot of new usefull things, and you surely will not regret taking those courses.
I forgot to say that the CCNP courses are also very nice if you like programming.