• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Expanding Mandrel Organizer

STI_1911_Guy

Sergeant
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2011
Michigan
I have had a few requests for an organizer for the expanding mandrels. Incase anybody else could use one here it is. Price is TYD.

$22 Expanding Mandrel Organizer: This will hold the die along with places for 9 different mandrels. This is currently setup to work with mandrels that use a 3/8” shaft diameter. If your mandrels have a different size just let me know and I can change the size of the holes to work with your type of mandrel. This can sit on the bench or be wall mounted via 2 #8 screws.

$28 Expanding Mandrel Organizer Flat: This will hold the die along with places for 13 different mandrels. This is currently setup to work with mandrels that use a 3/8” shaft diameter. If your mandrels have a different size just let me know and I can change the size of the holes to work with your type of mandrel. This can sit on the bench or be wall mounted via 2 #8 screws.

If there is enough interest in a model that has a cover I will look into this.

Here are a few other items members have requested

Attachments

• Expanding Mandrel Organizer.jpg
    Expanding Mandrel Organizer.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 579
  • Expanding mandrel 2.JPG
    Expanding mandrel 2.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 577
  • Expanding Mandrel flat.JPG
    Expanding Mandrel flat.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:
FYI: I will be on vacation June 7th-11th. I will still be printing items remotely from where I'm staying but they will not ship out until I get home on the 11th. I will still be taking new orders through this time. Thanks everyone!!

Finishing up the last couple custom requests then will be caught back up. Thanks everyone!

Will have some new items coming out soon per requests. Please keep an eye out for:
Little crow gunworks annealing mandrel Organizer
AMP annealer organizer
Hornady Neck turning Organizer

Brass markers

Thanks!!!