• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Experience with OC Custom Coating (Cerakote)?

BroncoMustang

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 5, 2018
I am getting real close to having my gun cerakoted, and recently came across OC Custom Coating. Their work looks good, and I learned that they are a sister company of MAD Custom Coating. They seem to have decent prices, too. Do any of you have any experience with them? Did you like the job they did for you? Any feedback you have, I would be happy to hear. Thanks.

I talked to them a bit last year but never got around to the project. They seemed like decent folks. Let us know if you use them.

Reactions: Downtown
I talked to them a bit last year but never got around to the project. They seemed like decent folks. Let us know if you use them.

Unfortunately got an unexpected big expense, so Cerakoting just got pushed back for a while. Will give feedback once done, but am not sure when I will be able to get it done (likely months away). Thanks for your input.