• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Experiences with DPG and Kenny

Tomiboy

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 24, 2019
I am contemplating having a barreled action or a whole gun built by Kenny and was looking for experiences. I quit shooting centerfire PRS so don't necesarilly need a 700 footprint to mimic one, but okay if it is. What has he built for you and how does it shoot accuracy wise and functionality.
Thanks all in advance!
Tom

My experience is 100% positive. My CZ 457 is I think as accurate as can be made. Not sure if I posted pics before.....

IMG_6383.JPGIMG_6381.jpgIMG_6382.jpg

No regrets at all......

Last edited:
I am contemplating having a barreled action or a whole gun built by Kenny and was looking for experiences. I quit shooting centerfire PRS so don't necesarilly need a 700 footprint to mimic one, but okay if it is. What has he built for you and how does it shoot accuracy wise and functionality.
Thanks all in advance!
Tom
I know nothing about the guy, besides his youtube channel. Seems to be getting good results. I like watching his videos.

I am thinking about redoing my V22, talked to DI (I think Mike Lott). He spent a good 30 minutes chatting with me and I'm convinced if I upgrade, he is getting my business.

Not to say DPG is any worse, just that I haven't spoken to him personally.

I know nothing about the guy, besides his youtube channel. Seems to be getting good results. I like watching his videos.

I am thinking about redoing my V22, talked to DI (I think Mike Lott). He spent a good 30 minutes chatting with me and I'm convinced if I upgrade, he is getting my business.

Can’t go wrong with either one of those 2 choices.

Kenny built my rifle last summer and it was a fantastic experience. The rifle has turned out amazing. Gen 2 Vudoo. I went with a 21 1/2” Krieger barrel 1.25 diameter. Kenny spent several phone calls with me making sure I got exactly what I wanted based on the info I gave him. Took the time to answer all my questions and provided honest answers and not just what I needed to hear so he could turn a buck. Give him a call don’t think you will be disappointed. Here are a few pics. I sent it to him in a JP Apac, then moved to a foundation, now the action rests in a new Gen 4 MDT JAE.

Attachments

• FFE67FC8-F662-41F9-861F-34E17640B4B4.jpeg
    FFE67FC8-F662-41F9-861F-34E17640B4B4.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 138
  • 0C323F12-E6C3-44A6-B3B8-10F4D1EAC3DE.jpeg
    0C323F12-E6C3-44A6-B3B8-10F4D1EAC3DE.jpeg
    530.5 KB · Views: 138
  • 2C7AC43E-B0CF-4D9E-B5CA-CFBA92D663C6.jpeg
    2C7AC43E-B0CF-4D9E-B5CA-CFBA92D663C6.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 142
  • CC2767A5-E92A-4740-BE3B-B6BE10B60F7E.jpeg
    CC2767A5-E92A-4740-BE3B-B6BE10B60F7E.jpeg
    628.5 KB · Views: 143

Is that DI Precision?

His website says 6-9 months for a build. Is that what yours took?

My DI Precision was done in 2-3 months. My DPG one took a little longer. My understanding right now is that Kenny is backlogged out a few months.

I posted this in Rob's Shilen 1.2 thread, but this is my second DPG setup and still extremely pleased.

Now I'm going to have them go head to head and see which will become my main match rifle. Currently it's the CZ, but only a true side by side comparison will decide.

IMG_7140.jpgIMG_7139.jpg

Have a rimx built by Kenny and a Vudoo built by Di Precision and a very early Rimx (number 36 serial number) built by Ga Precision. They are all top shelf rifles! Couldn’t pick a favorite. Next will be a Vudoo built by Modacam. All these rifle builders are at top of the game.

Reactions: JKW70
Have a rimx built by Kenny and a Vudoo built by Di Precision and a very early Rimx (number 36 serial number) built by Ga Precision. They are all top shelf rifles! Couldn’t pick a favorite. Next will be a Vudoo built by Modacam. All these rifle builders are at top of the game.
Post Pics!

First pic is dpg rimx build. Second pic is Di precision build. Third pic is ga precision build.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 85
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 85
Reactions: Coyote777
I have had many precision rimfires in past! Only one I regret selling was a very early Vudoo gen 1 with 20 inch kukri barrel. In the 900 serial number! Vudoo was really at the top of there game! Have had many since then and haven’t been as pleased! This Di precision is best Vudoo so far! That’s why it will remain in my fold

I've had several Vudoo rifles. My current one is a gen 2, but newly barreled. I'll really be testing it this Sunday.

Posting the DPG in Post #2 on the PX.