• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Experticity.com If you dont check them out, you may be just throwing money away!!

agbm

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 15, 2012
Fl, USA
You just sign up, you need to be Leo/ Military AD, Retired, Veteran/ First Responder. Website is amazing up to 70% off MSRP!!!! Rifles, Pistols, Scopes, LRF Etc. Said I would pass this information on, they have some really great deals.
https://www.experticity.com

You sure you got the address correct?

I'm not sure if you meant by the link but yes that is the correct company. You have to create a profile and then select a group. Then you apply to get accepted into the group and once accepted you get access to all of the deals.

I have purchased multiple things from them and they are G2G. I got my Gen II razor 4.5x27 EBR-2C MIL/MIL for a price much lower then what they sell here for on Black Friday. I already had one but the price was too good to pass up so I bought a second one. LOL

They do have good deals. Although I was in conversation with LibertyOptics and he quoted me some prices that beat Experticity. I'm sure other vendors are willing to make deals to garner business.

^^^ that's good to hear.

I will also say that Doug@Camera land NY is AWESOME to deal with.

He also quoted me a little lower on a high end scope. He also threw in free shipping and insurance I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes.. what I meant to say in this thread echoes what long range said. I've actually seen many every day Amazon prices beat Experticity. Many times I've seen the discounts given off of MSRP so that they're almost exactly in line with standard retail street prices. I got really excited about a Bushnell rifle scope about 2 years ago (I think they were just Promotive then), and it was actually more expensive to buy from them over even local retailers.

So.. I'm not saying they're bad, but make sure you check prices somewhere else before you buy. Also, I believe they still have fees, so beware of that also.

I have purchased from them as well and agree they are good, but be sure to shop around. They have told me items were in stock and shipped only to find they were not and one time the order was canceled the same day they said it was shipped.
Many of the companies that sell on Experticity also give the same discount. Vortex is one. They can tell you if it is in stock or an estimate of when it will ship. Experticity will let you know when it ships, maybe.
GovX is another place to shop for the same set of people, but the discounts tend to be lower.
Dvor is another place I have purchased at good discounts. They tend to take awhile to ship and returns, even for a bad item, result in store credit. It is open to the public.
Anyone have another deep discounted sites???

My last buy from the Vortex program they sent me to Experticiy. They told me that they are doing all of their LEO purchases through them now.

I received an email saying the same months ago but I believe they are back at it. I just ordered my 2nd Gen 1 Razor over the phone last month. I like to call them as they can give me a expected shipping date, sometimes the same day, and help me make decisions about their product. All the people I have talked with there have experience with the products and are not in a hurry to get your order and move on. I talked to Ryan M. in the sales department last order. Could not have been more helpful.