• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"eXplore" brand spotting scopes

mayor clum

Private
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2010
Arizona
Does anyone have an opinion about "eXplore" scopes? Saw one in my local gun shop today and am wondering how good they might be.

My Turn...

I have never heard of eXplore brand optics. Did you look through it? How about a comparison against known good optics.

If you saw the spotting scope in an ad, use caution. Never buy optics with off-brand names, you will be better off putting your money in the garbage instead.

The first thing you should do is use the search function and see if anyone here has posted something in the past. That could save you a lot of grief and maybe some embarassment.

Remember, when you have a computer, you have access to information all over the world. The time it takes waiting to get a reply can be used to search the web instead.

Don't use the advertisers review as good information, use independent reviews that are made by non-paid people.

Here are a few search engines you can use:
Google.com
Bing.com
Yahoo.com

Anyway, WELCOME TO THE HIDE!! Sit back grab a drink and read for a while. The entertainment value is awesome!!