• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Explosion at Hornady

Whoever is left working there is likely vaxxed anyway. Hornady management pushed the vaxx requirement for their employees pretty hard in hopes of winning favors for .gov contracts. Ever since then, I haven't bought anything with Hornady's name on it.
Not true I've worked there for awhile and this is the first I'm hearing of this, try doing a little research once

This has been discussed many places. There are articles all over the internet and shooting forums about it.

Attachments

• 7-A074-E2-B-10-B7-4-F6-A-A377-110527-C0-F548.jpg
    7-A074-E2-B-10-B7-4-F6-A-A377-110527-C0-F548.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 367
I've never got the vac no one has said single thing to me and i know a handful of people who don't have it. I've never saw this posted anywhere nor received the text message from the announcements about this so.
Interesting post.

It’s either a bot or a foreigner. Both have a hard time with the English language.

I am not saying whether Hornady did this or not because I really don’t know but I am gonna play a little devils advocate here. In the evidence above, we have a typed letter that is presumably from Steve Hornady that talks about having to get the vax and so forth with the logo of the company on the letter. Anyone anywhere could have created this and printed it out and took a pic to make it look like Hornady did this. In and of itself this photo of a piece of paper proves nothing. Not saying they did or didn’t force people to take it but we should not form opinions about a company off of a photo of a piece of paper.

Last edited:
I am not saying whether Hornady did this or not because I really don’t know but I am gonna play a little devils advocate here. In the evidence above, we have a typed letter that is presumably from Steve Hornady that talks about having to get the vax and so forth with the logo of the company on the letter. Anyone anywhere would have created this and printed it out and took a pic to make it look like Hornady did this. In and of itself this photo of a piece of paper proves nothing. Not saying they did or didn’t force people to take it but we should not form opinions about a company off of a photo of a piece of paper.
But it's on the internet.

Gotta be true right?

Government trying to memory hole the whole thing.

Nothing to see here, no mandates, no lockdowns, never happened.
People have extremely short memories these days.
I am not saying whether Hornady did this or not because I really don’t know but I am gonna play a little devils advocate here. In the evidence above, we have a typed letter that is presumably from Steve Hornady that talks about having to get the vax and so forth with the logo of the company on the letter. Anyone anywhere would have created this and printed it out and took a pic to make it look like Hornady did this. In and of itself this photo of a piece of paper proves nothing. Not saying they did or didn’t force people to take it but we should not form opinions about a company off of a photo of a piece of paper.
Watched one of the hornady podcast on YouTube the other day and Steve hornady was on the show. Guy seemed like a dick. He may not be, but that's the feeling I got watching that show.

I'm pretty sure I remember Bidens "Federal Contractor Mandate" was thrown out by the court. I think he tried to do it thru OSHA and was denied. So both things could be true here. Steve Hornady may have written the letter "asking" everyone to get vaccinated in anticipation of the mandate, and was never forced to actually insist on it. This exact scenario happened with a Federal Contractor I work with.

Testing and masking were the work around. It was not 100% vax unless the employer demanded it and every employer was being encouraged to do so.

Think it was Jan or Feb of 22 when scotus cut the legs out from it.

Reactions: AZLong
Whoever is left working there is likely vaxxed anyway. Hornady management pushed the vaxx requirement for their employees pretty hard in hopes of winning favors for .gov contracts. Ever since then, I haven't bought anything with Hornady's name on it.

I'll get to the Steve H. letter in a moment, but right off the cuff I've gotta say this is the most disgusting comment I've seen in response to someone losing their life in a workplace accident. If you seriously rank the value of the lives of hundreds U.S. workers at a MITUSA company by a vaccination status and think this is the time and place for it you have serious internal shit to think through.

Steve H. Letter:
Most people that don't work in the front office never saw this posted directly and either didn't hear about it or heard about it from co-workers or eventually from the internet. Not everyone has or often gets into their work email. It was up posted for a handful of days until it caught overwhelming flak from outside and was pulled down and retracted. Most people were at least aware of it though.

Nowhere in there does it bind employees to get vaccinated. It was NEVER a requirement to stay employed-- there was never a deadline to get the jab. The HR department never even hinted at that, and when many people asked them point blank about it after this letter came out they were adament that it was not their intent to fire anyone over the vaccination. The letter comes off like "get the jab or your job is in jeopardy", but if you read it with your legalese glasses on, it says there's a tidal wave coming, and the easiest way to get elevated above the tidal wave is to get vaccinated. The tidal wave, if you might remember, was a OSHA rule that was going to apply to EVERY BUSINESS IN THE US with over 100 employees.

Now, everyone I know that read it said, "What the fuck is this?" myself included. I don't know anyone that thought it was a good idea besides Steve H, who I presume wrote it in an excelptionally bad mood after hearing about what OSHA was going to do. The majority of my coworkers are not vaccinated. Everyone has their own line in the sand and thankfully the Supreme Court cut the bullshit down before it was anymore serious of an issue. Frankly, most of us think the letter didn't need to go out, and it should have been reviewed before it did, but I believe this one came straight from the top. People make mistakes, but believe me, we all remember this one.

Think whatever you want about the management, buy whatever you want, but I'll vouch for the fact that the Hornady factory is filled with hundreds and hundreds of excellent red-blooded Americans... veterans, hunters, outdoorsmen... honestly the best group of people I've personally encountered since I was in the USMC. They're not the proper target for your internet virtue signalling, and it's especially in poor taste right now.

That's all I'm saying about it. You can have your 20 page thread without me.

Miles Neville
Project Engineer
Hornady Manufacturing

Headline should say woman fucks up and blows up self and two men!

Reactions: 232593
How in the fuck did we get from “Plant Blows Up” to fuck Hornady and their vaccine mandate? According to the memo it was an OSHA mandate not a Hornady mandate, and if correct , I would say it encompassed more manufacture company’s of powder, primers, bullets, barrels, chassis, the list goes on and on.

So fuck it, I guess because of a vaccine I won’t buy any of that shit and all my shit can just collect dust.

Fuck the vaccine!

Get it or don’t…..nobody gives a fuck anymore!

I'll get to the Steve H. letter in a moment, but right off the cuff I've gotta say this is the most disgusting comment I've seen in response to someone losing their life in a workplace accident. If you seriously rank the value of the lives of hundreds U.S. workers at a MITUSA company by a vaccination status and think this is the time and place for it you have serious internal shit to think through.

Steve H. Letter:
Most people that don't work in the front office never saw this posted directly and either didn't hear about it or heard about it from co-workers or eventually from the internet. Not everyone has or often gets into their work email. It was up posted for a handful of days until it caught overwhelming flak from outside and was pulled down and retracted. Most people were at least aware of it though.

Nowhere in there does it bind employees to get vaccinated. It was NEVER a requirement to stay employed-- there was never a deadline to get the jab. The HR department never even hinted at that, and when many people asked them point blank about it after this letter came out they were adament that it was not their intent to fire anyone over the vaccination. The letter comes off like "get the jab or your job is in jeopardy", but if you read it with your legalese glasses on, it says there's a tidal wave coming, and the easiest way to get elevated above the tidal wave is to get vaccinated. The tidal wave, if you might remember, was a OSHA rule that was going to apply to EVERY BUSINESS IN THE US with over 100 employees.

Now, everyone I know that read it said, "What the fuck is this?" myself included. I don't know anyone that thought it was a good idea besides Steve H, who I presume wrote it in an excelptionally bad mood after hearing about what OSHA was going to do. The majority of my coworkers are not vaccinated. Everyone has their own line in the sand and thankfully the Supreme Court cut the bullshit down before it was anymore serious of an issue. Frankly, most of us think the letter didn't need to go out, and it should have been reviewed before it did, but I believe this one came straight from the top. People make mistakes, but believe me, we all remember this one.

Think whatever you want about the management, buy whatever you want, but I'll vouch for the fact that the Hornady factory is filled with hundreds and hundreds of excellent red-blooded Americans... veterans, hunters, outdoorsmen... honestly the best group of people I've personally encountered since I was in the USMC. They're not the proper target for your internet virtue signalling, and it's especially in poor taste right now.

Miles Neville
Project Engineer
Hornady Manufacturing
Thanks for this post Miles.

Steve H. Letter:

Miles Neville
Project Engineer
Hornady Manufacturing

Post of the Day/Week/Month/Year.

Bunch o Kansas City virtue signaling faggots up in here. I am ashamed to even be associated with the fucks who wrote or liked post 2 or its follow ups. For the "We don't care crowd" You seem to care. A lot.

Reactions: Charmingmander
I got word back from hornady that that wasnt true.

Steve H. Letter:

Miles Neville
Project Engineer
Hornady Manufacturing

Fucking PREACH Miles. Glad you’re still there, first time I met you was at Chaz’s match several years back when you were running a bone stock 308. I remember you because you were the only shooter I RO’d that entire match that engaged safety between firing positions.

Reactions: Charmingmander
And I have a 12in dick and I'm not balding either.
All you need is a dozen roses and a pickup truck. We’d have the perfect country and western song

Wait wait, sorry you didn’t mention anything about prison

Steve H. Letter:

Miles Neville
Project Engineer
Hornady Manufacturing

You should also realize that we do not know what you know. All we know is that the boss there sent out a letter that damn well sounded like "get the shot or you will be fired" and he specifically said "please, please, please get the shot." Not you can get it if you want, and no "we'll defend you as much as we can against tyranny". No, he immediately fell in line and most here won't forget that. He might be a nice guy but he doesn't have the balls to say no to evil when it might cost him something.

And, yes, I did. I lost a 6 figure job for almost 2 years over it, so don't say anything about how I can't judge him. A truly American values CEO would have never sent out a letter like that in the first place.

Not, what does this have to do with the lady who was victim in this accident? Nothing. I wish to express my condolences for the loss.

Reactions: BurtG
i can't help but wonder if this explosion/fire is related to the various food production/processing fires and destruction of late. my paranoia tells me that the perps recently crossed the southern border. we will see but our feds won't catch or look for any perps. just "accidents" nothing to see.

Anyone know? : Was this building that blew up for ammo manufacturing or was this a storage for chemicals used to make whatever other products that required said chemicals in the manufacturing process?

Anyone know? : Was this building that blew up for ammo manufacturing or was this a storage for chemicals used to make whatever other products that required said chemicals in the manufacturing process?
Their statement on Twitter earlier today said it was in their primer manufacturing facility