• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Explosion over Billings Montana?

There is no such thing.

But in shifted my attention to other areas which will be needed.

Reactions: Bender and Jefe~
I can't tell if the sudden change in brightness is an explosion or just her camera adjusting light exposure. Either way, huge trail of smoke up there...

Well, that's interesting..........said ballon was reported, and photographed near Kansas City, and St. Louis this afternoon............

yea I saw that too.... and this article....

Weather balloon was blown off course according to the Chi-Coms, but the news said that the payload carried can be the size of three school busses, and that the balloon can be steered.

Only two planes can go high enough to try to choot it down? Don't we have missiles in outer space. Call in the Space force, or whatever that branch is called.

Things that make you go Hmmmmmm....

Weather balloon was blown off course according to the Chi-Coms, but the news said that the payload can be the size of three school busses, and it can be steered.

Only two planes can go high enough to try to choot it down? Don't we have missiles in outer space. Call in the Space force, or whatever that branch is called.

Things that make you go Hmmmmmm....
weather balloon, could be a bioweapons device as payback for covid dispersing our next pandemic.

it would have dropped by now if they shot it down, no? maybe she just heard a sonic boom.

Reactions: Foul Mike
Well since FJB loves his F15s and we blew up a satellite with one I don't see why we couldn't hit a balloon at a paltry 60k?

A government more concerned about Ukraine and taking money as kickbacks then protecting our nation. We have chosen a government who are looking out for their pockets instead of keeping our Nation safe. You should be ashamed for not showing up on January 6 ..........

A government more concerned about Ukraine and taking money as kickbacks then protecting our nation. We have chosen a government who are looking out for their pockets instead of keeping our Nation safe. You should be ashamed for not showing up on January 6 ..........
So you are typing this from your jail cell?

It’s our own device,

Probably for mass surveillance or testing the Klaus Schwab infrastructure take down device to make us eat ze bugs.

Probably tied into the U2 circling the Hudson Valley that’s been reported.

If it was an airborne delivery of crab Rangoon it would be down.

Another Chinese spy balloon is transiting Latin America, Pentagon says​

From CNN's Natasha Bertrand

The Pentagon said Friday evening that another Chinese spy balloon is currently transiting Latin America.

“We are seeing reports of a balloon transiting Latin America. We now assess it is another Chinese surveillance balloon,” press secretary Brig. Gen. Patrick Ryder said in a statement to CNN.
It is unclear exactly where the balloon is over Latin America – but a US official tells CNN it does not appear to be currently heading to the United States.
Lame mainstream news is.....lame.

My guess, aircraft inbound to it going supersonic, that's if there really was any boom. That's contrails from what kinda seems to me like a aircraft with 1 or 2 engines very close to each other. Just my thoughts on it. We all know this administration doesn't have the balls to conduct any form of national defense within' the borders of the country.

Branden

318F70B7-6400-4F09-888B-69CE93868D5C.jpeg

it was just light reflecting off of swamp gas . well isn't that still the governments ongoing bs story to cover everything . or maybe a methane leak in a trailer park exploded .

“INTEL UPDATE - MONTANA
Despite the experts on Twitter telling you otherwise, a second balloon entered US airspace over Montana.

Something happened to it, and while the Defense Department and Billings city government deny it, there is currently very helicopter traffic in the wilderness area outside Billings involving UH60s and CH47s. These are troop carriers. It appears that they are looking for something on the ground and is confirmed by several sources.

I don't know what happened, but I can tell you that your government is not telling you the truth.

There are also too many of these balloons for this to be an accident or research. It may well be recon in advance of action, but I don't know.

Prepare accordingly.”

That’s from a source I trust.

Not a balloon, but a big train fire in Ohio with town being evacuated

Bet it's carrying oil.
May be coal… there are trains that go back and forth from coal mines to the power plants in OH. Curious why departments from West Virginia are responding… East palistine is nowhere near West Virginia.

Here is the building in the news story.

3C9AA127-A810-42B8-8D49-18D71531007C.jpeg

East Palistine is Northwest of Pittsburgh, right on the border with Pa. West Virginia is 100 miles away. Unless they have specialty trucks for coal train fires?

Deserves its own thread…

Sirhr

Reactions: lash
There's a small and little-known sliver of WV called the "Northern Panhandle" that's very close to East Palestine. If you search for Weirton, WV, then zoom in, you can see the OH, PA, WV border on the Ohio River about 10 miles south of East Palestine.
You are right… Wheeling. There is a Wicked good Cabela’s there! My bad!

Sirhr

Last edited:
There's a small and little-known sliver of WV called the "Northern Panhandle" that's very close to East Palestine. If you search for Weirton, WV, then zoom in, you can see the OH, PA, WV border on the Ohio River about 10 miles south of East Palestine.

I live 10min from here.