• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Extended Magazine Release for HS Precision BM

SmokeRolls

Nobody important
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2008
Kentucky
Where do you get an extended magazine release for HS Precision bottom metal. Mine has the hard to reach inside the trigger guard release and I would like to improve the ease of changing or removing mags. I have seen other rifles with a drop down release for quick magazine change and I would like to install one. I just wrote HS Precision on their website because I could not find it listed in their items for sale. I checked Brownells and I could not find it. If it's there, I missed it.....Thanks...SmokeRolls

Re: Extended Magazine Release for HS Precision BM

Good to check with HS...

I've only seen the extended release on Bottom Metals from the likes of Badger, CDI, Vbull, Surgeon (actually slightly different), etc., that use AI mags. As far as I know HS bottom metal does not have an extension but I may be wrong.

Re: Extended Magazine Release for HS Precision BM

HS Precision wrote me and said to check with Badger Ordinance.....So thats where I'm headed.....SmokeRolls