• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: Triggertech Diamond Flat

DAC_0612

No Excuses
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 10, 2018
    Foundation MG2 TT diamond flat, foundation internal weights, foundation arca rail.

does not include a barrel as it was a wildcat
    Part Out Price everything is priced shipped

$1000 Stock and Hawkins Bottom metal sold****
    $100 foundation rail sold****
    $100 internal weights for stock still available
    $200 TT Diamond Flat still available

Last edited:
    So this is as new?
    Yes sir I bought it opened it up and powered on thought I would use it and never ended up. So it’s back in the original packaging and it’s been that way since the day I received it from Midway.

A5E7C14F-DFDC-4594-8ED9-DEAEF23EF0AF.jpeg4E76202A-63AE-40DA-A4EE-531A18F0141B.jpeg

It’d probably help to add the caliber of the rifle
    I’m not intending to include the barrel as it’s a wildcat and I can include a standard bolt face or 224V

Would you trade the whole rifle setup on the left with the TT and ckye pod for a 2484FOM L3 white phos PVS27 that’s still under warranty for 2 years and has less than 3 hours on the tube? MSRP is 12k

Would you trade the whole rifle setup on the left with the TT and ckye pod for a 2484FOM L3 white phos PVS27 that’s still under warranty for 2 years and has less than 3 hours on the tube? MSRP is 12k
    Not at this time