• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Extreme Accuracy: The One Mile Shot, with David Tu

USAF1A8

Private
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2007
Husker Nation
Anybody seen this, is this worth the cash just for entertainment purposes?

http://www.impactguns.com/store/711669903525.html

Yes, It's true... Tubb shoots a target at one mile... and then he does it again and again... no luck here. And, no he does not shoot from a benchrest position, he shoots prone with a sling! You'll see how he prepared the ballistics of the ammuntion, how he set up his rifle and his scope, how he executed the shot and the results of shooting at one mile. If that's not enough, he then backs it up with a string of 1,000 yard shots that will amaxe you even more. Fascinating demonstration for those of you who are interested in extreme accuracy and even those who are not.

Re: Extreme Accuracy: The One Mile Shot, with Davi

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jimmy M40a2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got it it's " OK" for entertainment! </div></div>
and kind of on the dry side, in other words, you have to really WANT to watch it to find it interesting a second time...

Sorry for the short answer I'm on my I touch. It shows some prep getting some data from serria and showing his rifle 6.5x284 he is on his private range in Texas. He his it on his third shot. Then goes back to 1000 and rocks some steel plates ( rail road plates) then some mellons. He can shoot. I did watch it 5-6 times when I got it years ago. If I can find it I would send it to you. It's in a "Tubb" somewhere in my basement.

Id like to see it, plan on building a 6-284 rather soon too. If you come across it, please dont go out of your way for it. Thanks