• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Extreme Tumblers Rebel 17 with Stainless Media

Glassaholic

Optical theorist and conjecturer
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 30, 2012
    Panhandle, FL
    I bought this new from Stainless Tumbling Media a few years back, it has served me well but minimizing all my reloading gear and this takes too much space so looking for a good home. In great working condition and includes 5 lbs of SS media and container of . Perfect for cleaning brass. Comes with original box and paperwork along with extra parts.

SOLD. PP FF or Zelle preferred but check or MO work too.

9E438108-65AA-4CC7-B8DB-6D22FB613082.jpeg
    12741FEC-776B-490A-94A3-5FB8AB5A8A81.jpeg
    1AC141F9-FF03-48F4-BB70-05A4F629C1E2.jpeg

SOLD

Last edited:
    For anyone on the fence on this magnificent media tumbler: I use this very same tumbler with stainless steel media chip (this one specifically https://www.ammobrass.com/product-page/stainless-steel-cleaning-media-chips-for-wet-tumblers) and I only have to throw 100 brass pieces in the tumbler with the media and “finish dishwasher jet dry glass cleaner” for 8 minutes and the brass is good to go!!! If using the original media you have to go perhaps past 2-3 hours of tumbling, but with the chip media 8 minutes gets the job done… this is a great tumbler for sure!

OP: Glws!

Reactions: Glassaholic
    For anyone on the fence on this magnificent media tumbler: I use this very same tumbler with stainless steel media chip (this one specifically https://www.ammobrass.com/product-page/stainless-steel-cleaning-media-chips-for-wet-tumblers) and I only have to throw 100 brass pieces in the tumbler with the media and “finish dishwasher jet dry glass cleaner” for 8 minutes and the brass is good to go!!! If using the original media you have to go perhaps past 2-3 hours of tumbling, but with the chip media 8 minutes gets the job done… this is a great tumbler for sure!

That's brilliant, I wish I'd known that about the chips a long time ago, but to be honest, 2 hours was never that bad and brass always turned out looking brand new even after gunked up with suppressor in a gas gun.

That's brilliant, I wish I'd known that about the chips a long time ago, but to be honest, 2 hours was never that bad and brass always turned out looking brand new even after gunked up with suppressor in a gas gun.
    Agreed, when using the original media the brass always looked pristine, loved the end result for sure, sometimes it looked even better than brand new, the tumbler is definitely worth its price! 👍🏻

Could you clarify the product used with the media ( and maybe a source)? You said “finish dishwasher jet dry glass cleaner”. That appears to be a product offered across the pond in Britain according to the Googler. We have several Jet Dry dishwasher products readily avail. here. I wanted to understand which one you were using with great results. I ordered the chips to replace the pins in my tumbler already!

Thanks for the great heads up!

Could you clarify the product used with the media ( and maybe a source)? You said “finish dishwasher jet dry glass cleaner”. That appears to be a product offered across the pond in Britain according to the Googler. We have several Jet Dry dishwasher products readily avail. here. I wanted to understand which one you were using with great results. I ordered the chips to replace the pins in my tumbler already!

Thanks for the great heads up!
    This is what I’m talking about bud: https://www.finishdishwashing.com/p...TCyZKk5S32qfcR5kLXJkqgcaAjg2EALw_wcB=&j=r&ru=

It’s basically a liquid dishwasher soap tailored to glass, which leaves glass spotless… this helps keep the brass stain free and they dry up really fast… when I was using dawn and lemishine the brass would stain by itself as it was drying up if I didn’t rinse it very well like 10 times in a row… with the glass dishwasher soap I just need to rinse the brass (after the tumbling cycle) a couple of times before putting it in the media separator and it won’t get stained 😃 hope this helps!