• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Extremists" What does that mean??

JAS-SH

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2020
We all know what that means. Or used to mean.

This word has taken a new meaning, like Homeland Security saying that the biggest threat to this country is "White Extremists".

Well, the good ole "squaw" just said this:

"Warren: NM Gov. Has a Hard Job Because ‘Extremist’ SCOTUS Won’t Let Us Pass ‘Good’ Policy Like Total Carry Ban"

So now, some of the most conservative people on the planet (SCOTUS) are "extremists"?

Why are these people so laser focused, especially this year on "screw the constitution let's ban all guns"?

And forget laws and congress passing them. They are trying to use the ATF directly, which of course is unconstitutional. They are literally throwing shit at the wall and see if it sticks.

I smell a Kenyan - he's still running this thing.... And they are running scared,... That's dangerous.

Link to the article:

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/09/12/warren-nm-gov-has-a-hard-job-because-extremist-scotus-wont-let-us-pass-good-policy-like-total-carry-ban/

This word has taken a new meaning, like Homeland Security saying that the biggest threat to this country is "White Extremists".

"Warren: NM Gov. Has a Hard Job Because ‘Extremist’ SCOTUS Won’t Let Us Pass ‘Good’ Policy Like Total Carry Ban"

So now, some of the most conservative people on the planet (SCOTUS) are "extremists"?

Why are these people so laser focused, especially this year on "screw the constitution let's ban all guns"?

And forget laws and congress passing them. They are trying to use the ATF directly, which of course is unconstitutional. They are literally throwing shit at the wall and see if it sticks.

I smell a Kenyan - he's still running this thing.... And they are running scared,... That's dangerous.

Link to the article:

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/09/12/warren-nm-gov-has-a-hard-job-because-extremist-scotus-wont-let-us-pass-good-policy-like-total-carry-ban/
What this all boils down to is, this is a full-blown war between people who believe in the Country/Constitution. And...those that hate the Country/Constitution. All in a nutshell. Period. Mac

Link to the article:

Bad Odor aint running shit. He's just another tool the the ones behind the curtain are using. They are the true extremists who believe they are entitled and destined to rule the world.

Anybody not aligned with a specific author's ideology is an extremist.

We cant have different opinions, we cant have personal viewpoints, we can't have civility, just "shut your mouth".....you extremist. If that doesnt work, its usually followed with personal attacks.

I see it used on this forum all the time.

It works to the left and the right.

Anybody not aligned with a specific author's ideology is an extremist.

We cant have different opinions, we cant have personal viewpoints, we can't have civility, just "shut your mouth".....you extremist. If that doesnt work, its usually followed with personal attacks.

I see it used on this forum all the time.

It works to the left and the right.
Nowadays it's not like personal attacks. More like an FBI raid at zero dark thirty!

Reactions: Ronws
1694663926033.png

Ancient China already has a description for 'clown world'.

Black dragons flying against the black night sky,
Paper lanterns being lit by day,
The jester is wearing the robes of the Emperor,
While the Emperor is filling his face with wine at the inn,
No one knows right from wrong,
And nothing is what it should be...

- From app. the late Tang Dynasty.

Listen close because no one else will tell you.

Extremist is a word used for the media to signal it's a propaganda story.
So the ones making up the propaganda can pass by it when they read the news.
News is important to the propaganda machine....and if you need that explained you're a drooling idiot.

Another word...
Key
Key witness...key statement....key location....etc etc.

There are quite a few more words like these you just have to pay the same attention a gnat would to any mainstream media outlet.
If you look for 10 seconds at any MSM TV or web story they will become VERY apparent.

"extremist" is anyone slightly to the right of radical Marxist.

Believe in a small, accountable govt?... EXTREMIST

Believe race terrorist shouldn't burn down cities?...EXTREMIST

Believe it's beneficial to have a father in the household?...EXTREMIST

Believe we shouldnt be paying to house and feed millions of illegal immigrants?...EXTREMIST

Believe we should be engaging in proxy wars around the globe to protect our politicians money laundering schemes?...EXTREMIST

Believe you have a say in your childs education?...you guessed it...EXTREMIST

Were you a middle of the road democrat or milquetoast republican in the 90s and your views haven't changed?...congrats! You're now an EXTREMIST
Biggest extremist:
Someone who wants honest, fair, & secure elections!

Nowadays it's not like personal attacks. More like an FBI raid at zero dark thirty!
Like the arrest of Roger Stone. A crowd of operators more numerous than what took down Osama bin Laden. Air support, amphibious, urban tank. Full combat gear and full auto AR-15s to arrest a 70 something year old man in his underwear who misremembered a damn email. And then he was sentenced to so many years that would really die in prison. And a CNN mobile broadcast rig just happened to be parked across from his house, "doing paperwork" in this gated community.

• Angry
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I want to fire these politicians. Extremely bad, I want them gone.

How do we determine 'Too far"?

One man's too far might be another man's beginning.
When you are outside the average. It's an ever shifting moving target based on more than one mans perception, its relative to the group.

To determine too far you'd need more specific information points to factor.

Reactions: Maggot

Link to the article:

Just incase you missed it. The Kenyan "joking" about it.

Closer to Hindu Christian mix. Mother was Hindu her father was an Anglican Christian.

Some of the reading that I’ve done she kind of bounces somewhere in between
When it all came out and people got up in arms over him being thought to be Muslim, I was thinking that is not so bad.

I was called insane.

I then asked them to check into his "mentor" Rev. White. And some of his views. If you do and then look at where we are today I have a feeling you are going to say.....ohhh, ok that lines up.

Closer to Hindu Christian mix. Mother was Hindu her father was an Anglican Christian.

Some of the reading that I’ve done she kind of bounces somewhere in between
I still like my version better. This is a tough room. I had a better time in Vegas. :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Extremist is anyone that does not depend on the GOV for survival. Anyone that believes they are born with rights and not granted them by the GOV. Anyone that thinks pedophilia is a crime and that schools have become groomer camps. Anyone that believes that their children are not property of the GOV. Anyone that wants to just be left alone to live their life.

Extremist is anyone that does not depend on the GOV for survival. Anyone that believes they are born with rights and not granted them by the GOV. Anyone that thinks pedophilia is a crime and that schools have become groomer camps. Anyone that believes that their children are not property of the GOV. Anyone that wants to just be left alone to live their life.
And that includes those extremists like the Amish guy that was selling food "the way god intended" Can you imagine the horror.

Reactions: Mwalex
When it all came out and people got up in arms over him being thought to be Muslim, I was thinking that is not so bad.

I was called insane.

I then asked them to check into his "mentor" Rev. White. And some of his views. If you do and then look at where we are today I have a feeling you are going to say.....ohhh, ok that lines up.
His??

Who are you talking about? Harris's father?

I am confused.

His??

Who are you talking about? Harris's father?

I am confused.
I assume he's taking about BO, since he was quoting your post which quoted Post #25. And I believe he meant Rev. (Jeremiah) Wright, (not "White").

Like the arrest of Roger Stone. A crowd of operators more numerous than what took down Osama bin Laden. Air support, amphibious, urban tank. Full combat gear and full auto AR-15s to arrest a 70 something year old man in his underwear who misremembered a damn email. And then he was sentenced to so many years that would really die in prison. And a CNN mobile broadcast rig just happened to be parked across from his house, "doing paperwork" in this gated community.
Bingo!

“I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!”
― Barry Goldwater​

An extremist is what you label someone who you plan to lock up., put in boxcars and eventually exterminate in camps.

By calling them extremist, they justify the actions and cow/force the population to at least give lip service to the views of those running the camps.

Been this way for 3,000 years and probably longer. Brand your enemy as sub human or outside societal norms and the you can kill them off with ease.

Remember the old Southern Proverb when it comes to all this : “Them doin the accusin is usually them doing the doing.”

That’s also how tyrants work.

On the subject of penny-ante wannabe tyrants… this is Obama’s 4th term. He has been running “the swamp” from his Kalorama lair since 2021. Hundreds of thousands/millions of Civil servants follow his direct edicts. And don’t think for a second he is just a puppet. He is one of the masters at this Point.

Animal Farm remains the perfect allegory for tyranny.

Sirhr

Damn! And I was jsut getting used to being a RACIST. It took forever to get used to being a Mysogenist, then I was a Xenophobic, before that I was a Cracker (which considering the actual definition of a Cracker is not so bad….Cracker: a cowboy from Florida who used a whip to make a “crack” rather than a revolver or rifle) Now, I am an EXTREMIST.

One wonders when they will just start to advocate the loss of citizenship to anyone who disagrees with the new left.

• Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
Those who are jumping up and down are trying with all their might to talk about racism and have become racists by defining who and what by colour and breed,
I liked the way morgan freeman put it "stop talking about it"
The level of double speak and false victimhood is annoying'
If i kill for not a good reason
If i enslave
If my beleifs differ from others and i use force to enforce my beleifs
Fine call me an extremist

If however i am law abiding and have a difference of oppinion, do the mature thing and go hey honest people with honest differences

The longer the drone of their sjw karen malfynction goes on the less i care.

If i care less why do they keep pushing?

Extreme is values being pushed upon others, if the people in office are being biased guess what thats racism or favouritism.

The better thing right now is observe and record any and all Corruption.

Damn! And I was jsut getting used to being a RACIST. It took forever to get used to being a Mysogenist, then I was a Xenophobic, before that I was a Cracker (which considering the actual definition of a Cracker is not so bad….Cracker: a cowboy from Florida who used a whip to make a “crack” rather than a revolver or rifle) Now, I am an EXTREMIST.

One wonders when they will just start to advocate the loss of citizenship to anyone who disagrees with the new left.
"Whip" ? :unsure:

Shit, and all this time, I thought it referred to Saltines...........:eek::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dead Eye Dick