• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eye pro: Oakley Juliet, what’s it worth?

jcam

Golfer Class
Minuteman
Aug 24, 2019
Las Vegas
Does any Hide member have an idea what this is worth?
Its an Oakley Juliet, lens has a scratch. Frame is okay. Joints by eye/nose area has some play/flex.
Its just been sitting around unused for years.
Apparently its some sort of collectors item for Oakley lovers since its discontinued. I remember buying it in the $300 range.
Thanks for your help.
E6DB6FB0-C87C-49EA-8ABF-8989C4D5E06B.jpeg

CF0C3D78-1B33-422F-B09A-59DA3368363A.jpeg

You can have it rebuilt with new lenses and nose piece reconstructed for around $150 if you still want to wear them. Ebay has new sets, at least they claim new for around $500. If you like the way they fit you and would like to wear them, I would just have them rebuilt. I just cant remember who does them. But he is online and can be found quickly. It's worth it. I've had mine since they came out and have several. Had my first one rebuilt and feels like new. Looks new as well. I think he place is called XMan Customs.

good luck

Reactions: jcam
Thanks Armada. I’ll look it up.
I was thinking of selling it but I may go the rebuild route.

You can also do it yourself. Just buy the parts and watch youtube. Lots of videos on youtube. They have always been awesome glasses.
Good luck and happy holidays.

I have a pair of special edition Ducati Juliets - got them right after I picked up my Ducati 848 Evo. Absolutely love them. Have a tiny scratch, but it is not that noticeable when you are wearing them. I looked up a few months ago, and people were offering ridiculous numbers for a mint condition model. Don't have the bike anymore, but I'm not going to part with the glasses anytime soon!

They are by far my favorite Oakley model. (And I pretty much exclusively only get Oakleys). I'd personally refurbish them, and keep 'em!

right on. She probably will.

oh yeah. and if you pay that kind of money for oakley's you're a fucking moron
I
Thanks Armada. I’ll look it up.
I was thinking of selling it but I may go the rebuild route.
I sent a pair to thexmancustoms.com for a rebuild. Did a great job and got them back in less than two weeks. You can also get Oakley lenses off of eBay that have been cut to fit those frames for around $100. i love mine, best glasses ever made.

I

I sent a pair to thexmancustoms.com for a rebuild. Did a great job and got them back in less than two weeks. You can also get Oakley lenses off of eBay that have been cut to fit those frames for around $100. i love mine, best glasses ever made.

Thank you for sharing your experience on that. I’ve had this for a decade, I guess its time for a tune up.
This is definitely a classic unlike the multiple disposable Oakleys I’ve acquired through the years.