• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eye socket antlers?

Occasionally, you see some weird stuff. Third antlers are rare, but sometimes seen in deer. You can pull up pics on the internet of some really interesting bucks.

The most interesting deer I've shot was a doe with 3x4 antlers. Of course, I didn't know it was a doe when I shot. But, it was readily apparent when I went to field dress him her...

Occasionally, you see some weird stuff. Third antlers are rare, but sometimes seen in deer. You can pull up pics on the internet of some really interesting bucks.

The most interesting deer I've shot was a doe with 3x4 antlers. Of course, I didn't know it was a doe when I shot. But, it was readily apparent when I went to field dress him her...
Trans deer now? What the fuck is wrong with society???!!!😁

So, we know that most drugs (antibiotics and opiates) pass through the human body. All that stuff ends up in the environment. I don’t think anyone has studied what those drugs do to everything else in the environment? Not that I’m aware of.

Worse yet, what about the RMA used for the new vaccines? Do those pass through the human body? And what happens to the RMA if it passes through the human body?

My fear is that not only is the human race being fucked, but the whole environment is being fucked.

Reactions: BurtG and XP1K
1674893732843.png

So, we know that most drugs (antibiotics and opiates) pass through the human body. All that stuff ends up in the environment. I don’t think anyone has studied what those drugs do to everything else in the environment? Not that I’m aware of.

Worse yet, what about the RMA used for the new vaccines? Do those pass through the human body? And what happens to the RMA if it passes through the human body?

My fear is that not only is the human race being fucked, but the whole environment is being fucked.
This.

And most females are on birth control. All that affects the water everything drinks.

And everyone’s on head meds.

Sewage treatment plants all across America dump trillions of gallons of raw sewage every time it rains a half inch or more.

Buddy of mine shot a buck back 2012 or so that had a small 1” tine right in the middle of his forehead