• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F*ck Paypal

Smokin7s

Lawyer, Astronaut, Pathological Liar
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2020
Oklahoma
Who can I use that won’t randomly hold a payment? Somebody I can actually get ahold of? A decent company not a bunch of communist fucks.

Looks like they are all commies

Get a bank account that let's you send ACH payments for free. Most credit unions have such a feature, you enter an email address and an amount, the person gets the email and it links to a secure web site where they enter their account information (so you never see their account info and they never see yours) and the money transfers in 1-2 days using ACH no fee and no one cares what you are sending money for.

Looks like they are all commies

Get a bank account that let's you send ACH payments for free. Most credit unions have such a feature, you enter an email address and an amount, the person gets the email and it links to a secure web site where they enter their account information (so you never see their account info and they never see yours) and the money transfers in 1-2 days using ACH no fee and no one cares what you are sending money for.
Please dispell my ignorance, what is ACH?

I should make one we can all use on a website so it can’t get axed from the App Store

PayPal also owns venmo,zelle. And they are anti Georgia voter ID law too.

You are going to be hard pressed to find any financial institution of any large size that does not hate the 2A and hate conservatives.

Just bought a shotgun priming tool on ebay and paid with paypal. Guess they didnt know what it was?

Zelle is bank to bank,transfer.
All you need is name,and email.
Neither will know either a banks info.
Usally within a few minutes.
Used it here on Hide,,both receiving funds. As well as sending.

Looks like I need to make a Zelle account.

Come to find out, Zelle is built into my banks phone app.

Last edited: