• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

F*ckin' False Flag Hoax Loons

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
Imagine these two behind a keyboard.

The pastor's right. Those people are lunatics who need to be involuntarily committed to a psychiatric institution. How could you be so disassociated from reality that you harass and berate people whose children are dead? It's a lack of humanity, and common decency. It's disgusting.

Our government is corrupt and self serving on it's face. No conspiracy theories are necessary. Their malfeasance, misappropriation, dereliction, and outright crimes are regularly and routinely reported openly despite the fact that they are never held to account or prosecuted...no conspiracy necessary. The truth is a lot worse than the fevered fantasies of these idiot lunatics.

I suppose the pastor/father is right that this guy is trying to get someone to attack him. I can only think that if one of us had been their about the second time we buried a fist about 12 inches into his blubber he would have been crying like a whipped cur and begging for mercy.

If I were the judge I would order $100,000 dollars of his assets (failing that all of his assets right down to dirty laundry) seized and auctioned with the funds placed in escrow to be paid to the first person who passes the lie detector test.

Reactions: Dewey7271
God knows those for certain those people died...... maybe we should arrange a meeting and god can tell this fuckwad and the whore of his in person.