• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories F^*cking Drone for Sale - $44 obo

evilsemaj

Private
Minuteman
Apr 21, 2017
Northern Virginia
I've been drinking and I'm so angry I can barely type, please bear with me (mods if this is not allowed, I will delete. I'm sorry!) My awesome Mausingfield M7 not for sale-only for visibility, and because it's awesome!

I got this thing as a gift. I'm pissed as hell and I don't want it. $44 obo paypal F&F

I believe it's this model right here: amazon.com/HR-Foldable-Quadcopter-Helicopter-Beginner/dp/B0969ZZ4SQ
(It's definitely the grey one)

Box is unopened and will ship as Amazon shipped it.

Pics:
2AFXeoM.jpg

LwtGkqN.jpg

RDssdFR.jpg

Last edited:
Why not just return it like the gift receipt suggests?

2 star rating? Contact amazon, I think it is defective so you should tell them that. Amazon will force the seller to take the return, then Get an Amazon gift card for the value of it

Pretty sure you can return if less than 30 days old? According to their webpage you can return for a full refund.

Ok wtf is it with amazon links not showing properly on the hide?!?!?!?

Your receipt says sold by Blackstone RC on their page it says they accept returns. Tell whoever bought it to initiate a return through Amazon (unless you don't want them to know you hate it?)

amazon will take a dirty diaper back and give you a refund lol