• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F-Class ammo 2021

Roverrich

Private
Minuteman
Dec 19, 2020
Chirac
Hey folks, new here and new to F-class. Hoping to shoot in our club 300yrd f-tr class this year but with ammo availability craziness this year and for near future wondering what recommendations are for ammo? I would develop a custom load for my gun, but I cannot get components for the life of me so stuck w/ off the shelf or custom. Any one have a good recommendation for reliable and available custom source for 223 ammo? I don’t want to start w/ one commercial load only to run out middle of season and then have to relearn everything. THanks!

Hey folks, new here and new to F-class. Hoping to shoot in our club 300yrd f-tr class this year but with ammo availability craziness this year and for near future wondering what recommendations are for ammo? I would develop a custom load for my gun, but I cannot get components for the life of me so stuck w/ off the shelf or custom. Any one have a good recommendation for reliable and available custom source for 223 ammo? I don’t want to start w/ one commercial load only to run out middle of season and then have to relearn everything. THanks!
Copper Creek is an option

Reactions: Roverrich
Go with any of the mentioned options and I think you should be happy.

However, call Jake at unknown munitions and do their load development pack to fine tune for your rifle. It would be worth it imo.