• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition F Class Matches - Bridgeville, Delaware

Leaddog

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2009
Delaware
Two 3 X 600 Yard Matches in November at the Bridgeville Rifle and Pistol Club, Bridgeville, Delaware:

1. Registered NRA High Power and F Class - Sunday, Nov. 6, 2011

2. Non-NRA F Class Only Match - Saturday, Nov. 19, 2011

Contact me if you would like more information. Thanks.

Charlie Watson

Re: F Class Matches - Bridgeville, Delaware

Great Range and nice people, I look forward to shooting there again on the 6th!

I will be there tooo
grin.gif

I'm planning on shooting on the 6th, have family obligations on the 19th.

Good luck

Jerry

Do you know if this match is open to non club members? I would love to drive down and watch. I am thinking about joining this club because i would love to get into F class shooting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ac8528</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you know if this match is open to non club members? I would love to drive down and watch. I am thinking about joining this club because i would love to get into F class shooting.</div></div>

Send me a PM with your email address and I'll keep you up to date with all the F Class happenings at Bridgeville.

There is also an F Class Only match on Nov 19th. Let me know if you would like the details.

Thanks,

Charlie Watson

Just want to add that through the Hide and Leaddog, I was able to find out about the shoots in Bridgeville and have attended a practice shoot, and even the recent match on the 6th.
Great range, and more importantly a great bunch of guys.

Hopefully I will be there again on the 19th, but with a scope that is jumping around, i will probably sit it out and watch.

MATCH DETAILS:

<span style="font-weight: bold">Bridgeville F Class 3 X 600 Yard Match</span>
FIRING WILL COMMENCE AT 10:00 AM

<span style="font-weight: bold">MATCH DATE:</span> Saturday, November 19, 2011

<span style="font-weight: bold">LOCATION:</span> Bridgeville Rifle & Pistol Club. 1.3 miles east of Route 13 on Rifle Range Rd., Bridgeville, DE.

<span style="font-weight: bold">RULES:</span> Current NRA rules will govern the conduct of the match.

<span style="font-weight: bold">COMPETITION:</span> Non-NRA F CLASS ONLY Match. Open to all club members and non-club members.

<span style="font-weight: bold">F CLASS RIFLE:</span> Open and T/R. NRA rules will govern.

<span style="font-weight: bold">CATEGORIES:</span> Minimum of 5 shooters required to form a class/category.

<span style="font-weight: bold">CHECK-IN:</span> Commences at 0845 in clubhouse. Squadding closes at 0945.

<span style="font-weight: bold">ENTRIES LIMITED:</span> First 30 competitors.

<span style="font-weight: bold">PREREGISTRATION: </span> By email to: [email protected] or phone: 302-531-5018. Preregistration encouraged, but not required.

<span style="font-weight: bold">ENTRY FEE:</span> $5.00

<span style="font-weight: bold">AWARDS:</span> None.

<span style="font-weight: bold">COURSE OF FIRE:</span> MR-1FC target

<span style="font-weight: bold">MATCH #1:</span> 600 yard slowfire. 2 sighters, 20 rounds for record prone. Time limit 22 minutes.

<span style="font-weight: bold">MATCH #2:</span> 600 yard slowfire. 2 sighters, 20 rounds for record prone. Time limit 22 minutes.

<span style="font-weight: bold">MATCH #3:</span> 600 yard slowfire. 2 sighters, 20 rounds for record prone. Time limit 22 minutes.

<span style="font-weight: bold">MATCH #4:</span> Grand Aggregate of Matches 1, 2 & 3.

<span style="font-weight: bold">IMPORTANT NOTE:</span> If the match cannot be held due to inclement weather, we will post the cancellation on the club website calendar ( http://www.bville-rifle-pistol.org/cgi-bin/calendar.pl?month=11 ) before 0700 the morning of the match.