• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition F-Class Steel

DropinLead

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2013
Desert of Az.
I had this made by Mr. target. It is good for practice in the desert. Gets immediate feedback with three independent 5 inch orange flaps that swing out left, right and left from the top down. One could use cheap reload or other cheap stuff to flip the large orange paddles back.

"Roughly" covers various X and 10 rings for 300, 600 ad 1000. It has the following sizes target holes.

1.5" - 300 X ring
3" - 300 10 ring, 500 X ring
5" - 500 10 ring, 1000 X ring

ck4n.jpg

Last edited:
I think I see some empty floor space. You need to put another bike in there

Yeah well other side has 6 more. :) Used to have 6 mx bikes and racing karts in there too. Stuff tends to go from side to side. Behind that is welders, tube bender and what not I used to make the bobber. I literally have that little space to work that you see. Wife refuses to move, dang hoa.

Link to building bike from scratch for those who like to fabricate or want to. Pretty easy to do. http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27821