• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

F&D Defense FD308

mckelveymx

Private
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2009
Alabama
Hi all. I'm in the market for a precision autoloader. Does anyone have any hands-on experience with these, or are they too new?
Thanks in advance.

Re: F&D Defense FD308

Pretty new, as in within the last 3 months. There's a guy on here who has been behind the trigger and from what he says, they look promising.

Take a look at POF, GAP, LWRC, or LMT.

I dont think these are in production yet. Im number 1 on the waiting list, or so Im told. I have not gotten any news since October and he only had 3 prototypes, one going to his dad, one he is keeping, the other being auctioned off to generate publicity and show what the gun could be worth to his tentative investors.

Im still waiting, have been for a long time. It always seemed like vaporware, but now he has them in the flesh and they look great. Specs sound amazing, but specs are only good if performance matches. Im wanting one as a dedicated long range shooter. If its good enough, and comes out this year, thats what Ill use when I start competing. If it doesnt come out this year, I may just cancel my order. I have been patient, something like 3 years now. Patience does only one thing, wears thin.

So we will see, I will definitely be posting a in depth review on it once I get my hands on the puppy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Croc O'Dile</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont think these are in production yet. Im number 1 on the waiting list, or so Im told. I have not gotten any news since October and he only had 3 prototypes, one going to his dad, one he is keeping, the other being auctioned off to generate publicity and show what the gun could be worth to his tentative investors.

Im still waiting, have been for a long time. It always seemed like vaporware, but now he has them in the flesh and they look great. Specs sound amazing, but specs are only good if performance matches. Im wanting one as a dedicated long range shooter. If its good enough, and comes out this year, thats what Ill use when I start competing. If it doesnt come out this year, I may just cancel my order. I have been patient, something like 3 years now. Patience does only one thing, wears thin.

So we will see, I will definitely be posting a in depth review on it once I get my hands on the puppy. </div></div>

If you've been waiting for THREE YEARS, perhaps you are half nuts or have nothing better to do with your money. There is <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="text-decoration: underline">no fuckin' way</span></span> I would wait THREE YEARS for ANY damn rifle, period!

Seriously, tell them to give your deposit back and pick up a POF, GAP-10, LWRC, LMT, or Noveske. For waiting that damn long, they should throw in a 1000rds of match ammo of your choice. That's just asinine!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Croc O'Dile</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont think these are in production yet. Im number 1 on the waiting list, or so Im told. I have not gotten any news since October and he only had 3 prototypes, one going to his dad, one he is keeping, the other being auctioned off to generate publicity and show what the gun could be worth to his tentative investors.

So we will see, I will definitely be posting a in depth review on it once I get my hands on the puppy. </div></div>

If you've been waiting for THREE YEARS, perhaps you are half nuts or have nothing better to do with your money. There is <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="text-decoration: underline">no fuckin' way</span></span> I would wait THREE YEARS for ANY damn rifle, period!

Seriously, tell them to give your deposit back and pick up a POF, GAP-10, LWRC, LMT, or Noveske. For waiting that damn long, they should throw in a 1000rds of match ammo of your choice. That's just asinine! </div></div>

I have not put any money down. Im just on the waiting list to be contacted when he has rifles ready to ship. So, when he has rifles produced, ready to goto my FFL, is when I will give him the money.

You are right, there is no way I would have put money down and waited three years. Haha! Sorry for the confusion. Hell no I wouldnt wait that long.

I just really like the "idea" of the gun. Every part is made for each other, each part serialized, blah blah blah. Its an OCD Person's dream come true. Im only giving him until the end of summer, then Im backing out and just putting that money I saved into my Armalite or a new one.