• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F-Ing Worthless

427Cobra

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
  • Nov 24, 2005
    DFW Texas
    Add Demi to the list of no talent stupid bitches who can't sing our National Anthem!

Re: F-Ing Worthless

Very few people actually can sing the National Anthem worth a toot. It's one of the harder songs to sing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mac the knife</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why the hell would Demi Moore sing the National Anthem?</div></div>

trying to become relevant again.

Half the country can't be bothered to remove their hat , put down their cell phone or STFU for the singing of the star spangled banner so why should anyone be bothered to learn how to actually sing it ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael N</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Half the country can't be bothered to remove their hat , put down their cell phone or STFU for the singing of the star spangled banner so why should anyone be bothered to learn how to actually sing it ?
    </div></div>

Half of our country hates our country, be happy that most of them even bothered to stand up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael N</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Half the country can't be bothered to remove their hat , put down their cell phone or STFU for the singing of the star spangled banner so why should anyone be bothered to learn how to actually sing it ?
    </div></div>

Lori & I were at the 4th of July fireworks here in town. We sat on the tail gate of my pickup outside of the of the stadium as it was easier to beat the mad rush leaving once the fire works were over. When the National Anthem was played I stood up and a gentlemen about my age (63) got out of his van, took off his hat and stood too. I was shocked! This place is VERY LEFT WING.

Maxwell

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MattDamnit</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She was awful. Where did all the talent go </div></div>

She had talent?

Just sing the song as its written, don't add any of your musical style to it, belt it out like Whitney did, and I'll be happy.

I just hate the people who "jazz it up" and add 50 extra notes in between.

i didnt even realize Demi Moore had any singing experience other than in her shower

Here's my take on this subject. Yes, it is our National Anthem. Yes, you as the singer have a great opportunity to show your skills, and pride in our country. HOWEVER, this great song was written way back. Back before your turkey gobbling undulations, your too high high notes, and your spin of how you think it should be sung. Sing the song, just as it is written, in the tempo and key it was written. Enjoy your applause and attention and go away. I have heard the National Anthem performed better by an 8 year old boy, than by most of these washout, has beens that some overpaid promoter convinced whatever venue they are performing at to "sing".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KHOOKS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See what you guys think of this version. I like it better than some.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8C7i9kdEf8</div></div>

I like that better than a lot of the pop singers that think they need to add 14 syllables to every other word in the song.