• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

f**king wow

lazy21

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2007
Houston, Tx.
just saw this shit on the news
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/95WKIuXlHHg"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/95WKIuXlHHg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: f**king wow

Wonder how many would have shown if it had been job applications they were handing out rather than applications for free shit?

Welfare addicted pieces of shit.

I'd love to see the look on those government cheese eating bastards ugly faces if welfare was completely cut off.

Yep, that is exactly how to fix the problem, another handout. They need to put the shovels down, I think the hole is quite deep enough.

I've said for years, that portable corral fencing and squeeze gates are able to be rented.

And should be, for when crowds are expected to gather. It doesn't matter where the crowd is, or who's in it. The equipment almost always end up being needed.

If 'People' act as such, treat them as such. Ain't hard to figure out. And for those who act respectfully and with dignity, "C'mon in, have a seat right there....".

...and then I woke up.

The welfare addiction statement rings quite true.
My wife worked in Social Services for a number of years.

She witnessed the phenomenon of one generation passing it down to the next.

While some kids grow up seeing their parents working hard and trying to live within their means, others grow up in witness to filling out the paperwork and gaming the system for all it can give.

It truly is a form of addiction. When the kids come of age, they apply what they've been taught by example.

One story from her days there seems to put it all in perspective.

One woman brought in her new baby to apply for more.
My wife asked her to state the newborn daughter's name.

Without hesitation, she proudly introduced the baby as "Feh-mah-lay Jones".

When asked for spelling, she read from the birth certificate, "F-E-M-A-L-E".

Yes, having been so accustomed to having someone do everything else for her, she had fully accepted the name that the hospital had assigned to her new baby.

I am not shitting you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One story from her days there seems to put it all in perspective.

One woman brought in her new baby to apply for more.
My wife asked her to state the newborn daughter's name.

Without hesitation, she proudly introduced the baby as "Feh-mah-lay Jones".

When asked for spelling, she read from the birth certificate, "F-E-M-A-L-E".

Yes, having been so accustomed to having someone do everything else for her, she had fully accepted the name that the hospital had assigned to her new baby.

I am not shitting you. </div></div>

I've heard similar stories down this way. I can believe it but it still leaves my head hurting.

Too bad there isn't a place available where some decent folk can move and start over.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kbrady</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Too bad there isn't a place available where some decent folk can move and start over. </div></div>

Maybe that's why NASA funding was cut.
smirk.gif

You know, since the Obamathon is going on, they should have really built shade pavilions, and free concesions with refreshing food and beverages on the way up to the front of the line that is giving them free room and board. It would have been the right thing to do.

God Damn whitey.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would laugh if it were no so sad</div></div>

Yeah, its like a bad dream where you wake up and you realize its real and your fcuked.

Should be allowed to drug test them. 3/4 of them would be cut.

Fools that support these policies should have to foot the bill. Not the american taxpayer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Legba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Should be allowed to drug test them. 3/4 of them would be cut.</div></div>
That would cut out 80%

Why couldn't they just do a lottery for the applications? I am sure they all know how to play the lottery.

That's why keep working folks. Millions are depending on us for their handouts.

The article said there was some 30k applicants. It went on to say it would take more than 10 years to place them all.

Mom always said "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all."

Some entrepreneur should have shown up with a xerox and a dozen reams of paper, they could have been rich! Oops, that would have been exploiting the poor.

All I can say is, what a remarkable sacrifice to take time out from their busy days watching T.V., buying lotto tickets, trafficking in stolen goods, and keeping the lawsuit industry humming, to come outside in the heat for a fleeting opportunity for free housing, paid for by the last 12 people in Atlanta with a private sector job...

I'm disgusted! I busted my ass when I worked and I got laid off a year ago. I've busted my ass so far looking for a new job. I've busted my ass trying to keep my head above water. It is what it is and I don't expect much more than what unemployment gives me but when I see these fucking parasites rioting over who gets a free house given to them first by the freaking government It pisses me off!

A couple of Ma Deuces could have taken care of most of that drain on society.....give free housing to the 3 or 4 people left there that probably really needed it. Oh I know, so heartless, how cold, not PC.........piss on it, I'm tired of people like that and if the only way to fix it is eliminate the problem, so fcukin' be it.

Kelly

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kbrady</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A couple of Ma Deuces could have taken care of most of that drain on society.....give free housing to the 3 or 4 people left there that probably really needed it. Oh I know, so heartless, how cold, not PC.........piss on it, I'm tired of people like that and if the only way to fix it is eliminate the problem, so fcukin' be it.

Kelly </div></div>

I was kinda thinkin a strafing run with a couple of little birds.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hate Atlanta... </div></div>

<span style="font-size: 26pt">YUP!</span>

I love it when people complain about how difficult it is to live off the backs of others. I find myself having less and less patience for this shit all the time and I deal with them on a daily basis.

At the root of all of this is incredible indolence and indiscipline deceptively advertised as the vestiges of racism and the unfair disparity of the great recession on this particular demographic.

My grandparents and great grandparents came here with nothing and the only thing they ever took that wasn't earned were loans from family that were repaid.

This video is as shocking as the aftermath of Katrina, which was also caused by the same underlying complacency and indifference to the rewards of delayed gratification, hard work and taking more than casual advantage of the manifold bounty of free education available in this country.

Like the aftermath of Katrina, the bullshit industry feels the need to distract us from what is plainly displayed.

It is well past time for the race hustlers to be humiliated for the damage the have done in the name of "empowerment".

It is clear that this is no accident; It is equivalent to providing free heroin to a mob so that a permanent consumer base is established.

This surely is what has occurred.

I see cell phones, cigarrettes, designer bags and clothes, and expensive 'dos in that clip.

If they can afford those luxuries, then they by-God don't need any more of my money. I'm willing to bet I'm one of the least well-off on the Hide. I wear Carharrt jeans, good quality work boots, and nice shirts, because they last a long time and are functional. I shop sales, though, because I have to watch my pennies, even though my wife and I both work full time. It's going to take me around 12 months to save enough for a Nightforce scope, providing no emergencies crop up to empty my "fun fund".

I cast my own handgun bullets and load everything I shoot but rimfire. I do all my own home maintenance and improvements. I haven't paid anyone to repair a vehicle in 27 years (I'm 41). I live in a fucking trailer park and don't even own a cell phone. But my debt is minimal...almost all medical bills.

It all comes down to living within one's means. I'm expected to. Near as I can tell, everyone else on this forum is expected to. Why not certain classes of people living in America? Why not our governments?

And I'm 100% behind mandatory drug testing for any form of aid or job that derives its funding from taxes. That extends to Congressmen and Presidents.

Welcome to the new face of America

Cracka need to frow in som Tbird and mafu#$in wings for da fridg

Uncle Sam gots a gravy train. It got poke chop wheels and a loaf a bread for everybody

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At the root of all of this is incredible indolence and indiscipline deceptively ...........</div></div>

Fwd to 00:26

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C35Zhdk2V4U"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C35Zhdk2V4U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dark Side</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fools that support these policies should have to foot the bill. Not the american taxpayer. </div></div>

I feel like I heard this argument an awful lot from the other side of the fence regarding the war 8 or 9 years ago.

As one of the chopper pilots said. "It looks like Uganda!"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wonder how many would have shown if it had been job applications they were handing out rather than applications for free shit? </div></div>+100000000000000000000
I hate to stereotype people but you watch things like this and...............yeah we are all SCREWED!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: V-Taper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah Atlanta sucks!!! </div></div>
BULLSHIT!
laugh.gif

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lp6W4aK1sbs"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lp6W4aK1sbs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bHVQXMCux78"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bHVQXMCux78" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3v3T_KxvFyM"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3v3T_KxvFyM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Noah Mercy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see cell phones, cigarrettes, designer bags and clothes, and expensive 'dos in that clip.

If they can afford those luxuries, then they by-God don't need any more of my money. I'm willing to bet I'm one of the least well-off on the Hide. I wear Carharrt jeans, good quality work boots, and nice shirts, because they last a long time and are functional. I shop sales, though, because I have to watch my pennies, even though my wife and I both work full time. It's going to take me around 12 months to save enough for a Nightforce scope, providing no emergencies crop up to empty my "fun fund".

I cast my own handgun bullets and load everything I shoot but rimfire. I do all my own home maintenance and improvements. I haven't paid anyone to repair a vehicle in 27 years (I'm 41). I live in a fucking trailer park and don't even own a cell phone. But my debt is minimal...almost all medical bills.

It all comes down to living within one's means. I'm expected to. Near as I can tell, everyone else on this forum is expected to. Why not certain classes of people living in America? Why not our governments?

And I'm 100% behind mandatory drug testing for any form of aid or job that derives its funding from taxes. That extends to Congressmen and Presidents. </div></div>

Quoted for truth.

One of the biggest problems that I see is lack of respect. It is clear that there is zero respect for the system. This kind of thing is intended to be a safety net, not a way of life like it has become.

There is zero respect for the people trying to help them, starting a riot at the people giving them handouts and absolutely trashing the place is absurd and wrong.

And probably most importantly there is no self respect. I am not sure how anybody can live with being a leech. There is no respect to be had from subsisting on the work of others. You can't garner any sense of meaningful achievement.

Social services caught a bunch of welfare mothers in three local counties lending the kids out to friends so when they applied for assistance they may have had 6 kids with them and only 2 were belonged to them.