• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics F/S; 50% off Vortex Cert **Price Drop**

Birddog6424

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2014
    Boise, Idaho
    You can shave a little off even with Gen II reduced pricing. Definitely some savings to be had with the GEN III 1-10.

I have a couple of these as my buddy also picked one up.

$250 shipped. Cash no trade PayPal Gift.

Price drop to $200

Last edited:
    I’m interested, but How is it 50% off MSRP if it is capped at $800?

They are giving you the "real" savings in their scenario minus all the MSRP fluff.

For example they have a scope with a $2800 MSRP, so you would think you save $1400. But it has a street price of $2100, so your "real" savings is $700.

That's what that number signifies.

I crunched a bunch of numbers on some scopes. Even on the heavily price reduced Gen II Razors the cert will save you some money. It's a great deal if you want a Gen III or a spotter.

You can shave a little off even with Gen II reduced pricing. Definitely some savings to be had with the GEN III 1-10.

I have a couple of these as my buddy also picked one up.

$250 shipped. Cash no trade PayPal Gift.

It's a great way to go...
    I recently used one of these certs for a new Vortex Gen III 1-10 and Vortex billed me $1507.99 out the door.
    It was $1450 off and only had to pay my state's sales tax. Free shipping was a bonus.
    Only negative is there is a long backorder/waitlist.

Wish you would not try a sell these it's a prize , sponsor intended for you to use it not sell it.

I absolutely agree. It's a prize. And I'm selling it to someone who will use it. Best of both worlds.

Had I found something on the table to keep and use, as I've done many times in the past. I would have picked that item instead.

But I paid my entry fee, I covered the many expenses to get to and from the match. And in my humble opinion, there is nothing wrong with recouping a small portion of those expenses while simultaneously enabling another shooter to save some money off their optics purchase. Or whatever other certificate a guy picks up off the table.

I absolutely agree. It's a prize. And I'm selling it to someone who will use it. Best of both worlds.

Had I found something on the table to keep and use, as I've done many times in the past. I would have picked that item instead.

But I paid my entry fee, I covered the many expenses to get to and from the match. And in my humble opinion, there is nothing wrong with recouping a small portion of those expenses while simultaneously enabling another shooter to save some money off their optics purchase. Or whatever other certificate a guy picks up off the table.

Eloquently said. I'm afraid if I was in the situation and responded to the comment... much stronger words would have come out of my mouth. Well done!