• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms F/S; Custom Made 6.5 Grendel AR15 *SOLD*

Birddog6424

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2014
    Boise, Idaho
    If you're looking to get into a 6.5 Grendel, here's a great opportunity.

I built this rifle using an Odin Works upper with a 20" Stainless 1/8" twist barrel, rifle length gas system, 15.5" O2 Lite handguard, adjustable gas block, Odin bipod mount (Harris bipod), and extended charging handle. I also added the Odin Works 6.5 Atlas brake.

I built the lower with a forged Aero Precision lower, Odin Works extended magazine release, Ergo Deluxe grip, BAD lever, an AR Gold trigger, and XLR Industries Tac Lite AR stock ($225 new)

Also included is a Burris PEPR mount in 34mm, and a 10 round and 25 round magazine. All of this is painted to match with a $350 FDE Distressed Stars & Stripes Cerakote job.

Additionally I have the Hornady dies I've been using and 238 pieces of brass. The rifle has <400 rounds total.

I have a little over $2000 into the rifle, not counting brass and dies.

With the load I developed it was pretty consistently a .3 to .4 moa rifle. I'm selling it because I never shoot it. But its a sweet rifle. A hammer to 700 and 800 yards. Still capable and 900 and 1000. Got 3 consecutive impacts at 1273 yards with it just goofing off. Its a shooter.

Asking $1390. PayPal Gift, no trades please.

**PRICE DROP TO $1050 shipped!! **

A couple 5 shot groups.

Rifle and accessory pics..

Last edited:
    Reactions: FALex
    Dropping to $1050.

This is my last price drop on this rifle. This is a steal at this price with all the components. Its half what it cost to build. Plus a scope mount, magazines, brass and dies.

I've listed it on Gunbroker, its for sale here until I get a bid, then I'm committed to GB.