• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD F/S; Fully Customized CZ457 22LR

Birddog6424

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2014
    Boise, Idaho
    I have a custom built rimfire rifle on a CZ457 action. This is my total parts list and cost I have into the rifle.

$600 CZ457
    $600 XLR Industries Element 3.0
    $560 IBI Barrel
    $190 Area 419 Weighted Arca Rail
    $160 Timney CZ457 trigger
    $200 ATS Tuner
    $70 Area 419 Bolt knob, extended mag release, barricade stop
    $60 PWS Rimfire muzzle device
    $180 two sets of XLR MLOK external brass weights
    $90 XLR Internal forend brass weight kit
    $45 DIP Action rail
    $110 Three 10rd magazines with +2 BLAMM extensions

So I have about $2865 into this build. I also shaped a solid piece of metal to sit on the front of the arca for additional weight. This rifle balances perfectly on a front bag even with a 35oz optic. It weighs in at exactly 15lbs without an optic.

The barrel is a brand new International Barrels Inc. I just swapped from a 12" twist to an identical 16" twist, 20" in length, straight .92 profile, fluted, with a Calfee4 match chamber. This barrel has less than 300 rounds through it. I'm including the ATS Tuner and Primary Weapons System compensator. I've shot this rifle with the previous barrel nearly identical to this one for the past two years in NRL 22 and PRS Rimfire. Including last years PRS Rimfire Finale. It runs fantastic, rarely malfunctions. Far better than a lot of rimfires I've seen. It's been an absolute hammer with SK Long Range Match. Velocities run at 1080fps on average with SDs around 7 to 9fps. It groups fantastic to 300 yards.

All you have to do is put a scope on it and load it. It's ready as it sits, and will compete with any rifle out there. I'm asking $1800 for it. Cash no trades please, I'm funding another project. PayPal Gift. I'll pay to ship to your FFL.