• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics F/S; Kahles 30% Off Cert **SOLD**

Birddog6424

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2014
    Boise, Idaho
    Per the title I have a certificate for 30% off through Kahles.

Asking $250. No trades please. PayPal Gift

Its still good. Kahles will honor it through 2021. I got that directly from Travis Ishida, the president of the NRL.

This is off the prize table of the PRSID Gem State Standoff. The event was canceled last year due to Covid. The NRL just worked a deal to keep the prize table package and reuse it. All the certs on the table were like this.

Its perfectly valid.

I've never used one of these. If I purchase locally or online do I simply present the coupon or is it a rebate from Khales after the fact mailed with the receipt?

I've never used one of these. If I purchase locally or online do I simply present the coupon or is it a rebate from Khales after the fact mailed with the receipt?

Typically you contact the manufacturer and present the certificate. Pick your scope and make payment.

Certs like this are not valid through any dealer purchases.