• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment SOLD SOLD L. E. Wilson Case Trimmer and Base, w/Power adapter.

Threadcutter308

Mr. Sugar Tits to you
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
An Island in warshington
L. E. Wilson Case Trimmer and Base, w/Power adapter. Non Stainless version. Comes with drill adapter ($28.00 adder....). Disclosure; the adapter causes a small, pistol grip drill/driver to wobble a little bit. However the trimmer is solid, the cutter is sharp and works like the day it was taken out of the box for the first time.

$60.00 shipped via USPS Priority, lower 48. PayPal F/F.

First “I’ll take it” in the post, wins. Please follow up with a PM to me so I can get it looked after quickly.

Attachments

• 3D6A636D-E239-4855-B2F3-34A3A531962C.jpeg
    3D6A636D-E239-4855-B2F3-34A3A531962C.jpeg
    151.5 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Reactions: DamagedGuds
I know what you mean about the "wobble". I have the same attachment on mine and it does it also. Although, I don't think it's the adapter. Look closely at the drill/drivers, I've noticed three different brands aren't true and have a slight wobble to them. But nonetheless, the setup is amazing. Good luck!

L. E. Wilson Case Trimmer and Base, w/Power adapter. Non Stainless version. Comes with drill adapter ($28.00 adder....). Disclosure; the adapter causes a small, pistol grip drill/driver to wobble a little bit. However the trimmer is solid, the cutter is sharp and works like the day it was taken out of the box for the first time.

First “I’ll take it” in the post, wins. Please follow up with a PM to me so I can get it looked after quickly.
I'll take it.

I'd do $50.