• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F/S Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Laptop

Sutherlandsd

Bears. Beets. BattleStar Galactica.
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2013
NE TN
This is a little of an off topic item for the hide but someone may be looking for a good little work/school laptop. (I know it and Quickload have been to the range with me a few times so I guess its an accessory...). It's currently just being used as a light gaming laptop for my kids (believe it or not the Iris graphics can handle some light gaming...)

Microsoft Surface Pro 4 i7 6550u
Iris Graphics
12.3” PixelSense Touchscreen with pen input 2736 x 1824 resolution
256gb SSD
8GB Ram

Kensington case and dark blue Alcantara keyboard cover
No pen
2 chargers

This laptop was a shade under $2k a few years ago, it has a very premium feel to it.

Has a few light scratches here and there definitely nothing major and nothing that can be seen when its powered on, everything works as it should it has good battery life and will be reset to factory specs

$450 paypal F&F shipped to the lower 48 (if you want insurance add the cost). This is listed other places also, First public I'll take it followed by PM will get it.

Note messed up bed spread and chihuahua legs are not included in sale.

surface pro 4.jpg

Reactions: nad1967