• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R in Idaho?

Re: F T/R in Idaho?

Be ready for some dissapoitment . 1000's of miles of desert near Boise and you gotta drive to Vale Oregon to shoot F T/R . There is another place in Eastern Idaho but I can't remember off the top of my head . Basically its a drive and spend the night type deal no matter where you go .

Hit up Scott McRee at McRees precision (1000yards on the hide) and he can tell you the other place .

Reburg, idaho shoots F-Class and the Utah State Rifle & Pistol Assc shoots a monthly Match in Wendover.

Jay Seaquist

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael N</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Be ready for some dissapoitment . 1000's of miles of desert near Boise and you gotta drive to Vale Oregon to shoot F T/R . </div></div>

Michael,

It is 75 miles from Boise to Vale, and takes an hour + 15 if you drive the speed limit... The Vale guys put on a great match. It is true that the wind flags are often all pointing in different directions simultaneously, but that makes it more challenging.

I suspect most competitors would love to have a good thousand yard range this close.

Cheers,

DC

hey thanks guys, do you have a name for the range or shooting club that hosts it (the one in vale)? I have done some google searches and cannot quite find what I am looking for.