• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns F3 Holsters, my new favorite.

Kilo-Sierra

Private
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2011
Oklahoma
I don't post here a bunch, mainly just lurk and read, but I know that holsters can be hard to get in a timely fashion, and thought I might let yall know about a local guy who makes some very nice holsters. I don't have a lot of experience with Kydex holsters, but I have used a few. My main holster for carry is usually a Blackhawk Serpa if I am wearing a suit, or the weather is cool and I have a jacket. The rest of the time I use an IWB holster. I got this holster earlier this week, and have carried with it all week, and did a decent amount of shooting with it, as well as dry practice around the house. I have to say that I am impressed, I really like my Serpa holsters, but this F3 holster is snug enough to my side that I can carry OWB with it under a t shirt, but is still comfortable. I also usualy dislike belt holsters, and prefer a paddle style, mainly because belt holsters seem to flop a bit more with heavier guns like my 1911 or Sig. F3 uses real heavy kydex for the belt loops, and that combined with the way the holster pulls itself against your body makes this a very stable holster.

I have drawn from the holster a ton, bith dry and live, and carried in it while walking miles one day, and while doing a bunch of skeet shooting and fire works on another, and it is far and away my favorite holster. I can't wait to get one for my 1911, as well as mag carriers. On top of the quality and comfort of it, the prices are not bad at all. Combine that with the fact that the guy who makes them lives in the same town as me, I have no reason to look anywhere else for a holster. Similar holsters I have seen online are more expensive anyway.

Here is a link to the guy's web page F3 Holsters and Gear Home Page , so if you need a holster give him a look. I know two guys at my church who plan to after giving mine a try.