• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F3R Machine?

River44

Private
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2023
Texas
Anyone know if these guys are still in business? Nothing in stock and doesn’t reply to emails.

Haven’t bought from them in a while but I hope they’re still around. I like the mounts I have

I just bought something so I hope. Plus they make excellent mounts.

Sending this back up. I’ve been trying to get ahold of them with no luck.

I received my order. No communication just eventually showed up. The products are top notch so hopefully whatever is going on gets figured out.

I just checked his web sight out. He’s got nothing in stock. Think I’ll give up on F3R

I've been trying to get ahold of Cody for several months now....crickets. Disappointing as I'm intending to switch over to one pc. mounts and his appear to be very solid at a very reasonable price point.

I hope he’s still in business. I have quite a few of his mounts and they are very solid.

I have a couple of mounts from F3R and they are great mounts for the money. Sad to see if they aren’t in business anymore. I bet they may be because he was always so prompt before.