• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors FA762SS price

thumper49802

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2008
Kingsford, MI
My buddy is looking to stick a can on his long range rig, and hes dead set on the Surefire FA762SS. If you can point me to some loyal dealers on the hide, and or any other info on where i can pick them up without dumping an arm or leg on it. Hes found them for $1800 but is looking for the best deal possible. Thanks guys.

Re: FA762SS price

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thumper49802</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My buddy is looking to stick a can on his long range rig, and hes dead set on the Surefire FA762SS. If you can point me to some loyal dealers on the hide, and or any other info on where i can pick them up without dumping an arm or leg on it. Hes found them for $1800 but is looking for the best deal possible. Thanks guys. </div></div>

Thumper,

Our price for the FA762SS is <span style="font-weight: bold">SIGNIFICANTLY better</span> than any other price your bud might find (I'll PM it to you - can't post it openly, due to MAP).

We're the largest silencer dealer on the planet - we've got the largest inventory and the most experience with every suppressor manufacturer under the sun.

Bryon