• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Facebook Has Taken Down the International Shooting Sports Federation’s Page

There was a new FB group yesterday- Stop the Steal. Swelled to 400k members in hours. Would have had millions. People posting pro-Trump rallies through the current fraud. They disappeared that one very quick.

The ISSF is a Russian commie led organization. We used to kill communists.

If Facebook falls in the woods and no one is actually on it does it make a sound?

This is the life your patronage provides the man that wants to enslave you....

1604707110987.png

Only a matter of time before one can’t search for George Orwell or 1984. The irony!

Reactions: diverdon
For the life of me I never have been able to understand all the shooting sports going to fb!

The day fb went on line lifelog (c_a) went down.

Who owns fb?
Who REALLY owns fb?

Reactions: mtrmn
Anybody who has a Facebook account, Twitter, Instagram too... You are the problem.

But it's the only way I can talk to friends and family... Then you don't have good friends are good family disown them all... and told her willing to talk to you on the phone, text, email or face to face.